Market Reports on China presents the report, on “Movies & Entertainment BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - 2016”. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The BRIC Movies & Entertainment industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC movies & entertainment market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC movies & entertainment market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key movies & entertainment market playersâ€™ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC movies & entertainment market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC movies & entertainment market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC movies & entertainment market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC movies & entertainment market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC movies & entertainment market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC movies & entertainment market?
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the movies & entertainment industry and had a total market value of $11,908.0 million in 2015. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 34.5% over the 2011-15 period.
- Within the movies & entertainment industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $7,245.3 million in 2015. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $1,618.8, $1,591.3, and $1,452.6 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the movies & entertainment industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $19,499.8 million in 2020, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $2,244.6, $1,989.4 and $1,611.2 million, respectively.
Table of Contents
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
BRIC Movies & Entertainment
Movies & Entertainment in Brazil
Five forces analysis
Related Reports:Technology and Media Landscape in China
Market Reports on China
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810773