Dec 03, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Myelofibrosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2013' provides an overview of the indication’s therapeutic pipeline.It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Myelofibrosis. Myelofibrosis - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the
global therapeutic scenario for Myelofibrosis.
- A review of the Myelofibrosis products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Myelofibrosis pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under
development for Myelofibrosis.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Myelofibrosis pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Eli Lilly and Company
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
Marshall Edwards, Inc.
Acceleron Pharma, Inc.
Table of contents :
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 7
Myelofibrosis Overview 8
Therapeutics Development 9
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Myelofibrosis 9
Myelofibrosis Therapeutics under Development by Companies 11
Myelofibrosis Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 13
Late Stage Products 14
Comparative Analysis 14
Mid Clinical Stage Products 15
Comparative Analysis 15
Early Clinical Stage Products 16
Comparative Analysis 16
Myelofibrosis Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 17
Myelofibrosis Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 18
Companies Involved in Myelofibrosis Therapeutics Development 19
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company 19
AstraZeneca PLC 21
Eli Lilly and Company 22
Gilead Sciences, Inc. 23
Novartis AG 24
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. 25
Celgene Corporation 26
Incyte Corporation 27
Geron Corporation 28
Marshall Edwards, Inc. 29
Acceleron Pharma, Inc. 30
Promedior, Inc. 31
PharmaMar, S.A. 32
Myelofibrosis - Therapeutics Assessment 33
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 33
Assessment by Route of Administration 34
Assessment by Molecule Type 36
Drug Profiles 38
pacritinib - Drug Profile 38
Product Description 38
Mechanism of Action 38
R&D Progress 38
sotatercept - Drug Profile 40
Product Description 40
Mechanism of Action 40
R&D Progress 40
imetelstat sodium - Drug Profile 42
Product Description 42
Mechanism of Action 42
R&D Progress 42
panobinostat - Drug Profile 44
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Healthcare-market-research-reports/Myelofibrosis-Pipeline-Review-H2-20131.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.