Our latest pharma report - Neuromodulation Devices: World Market Prospects 2011-2021 - offers a comprehensive view of the global neuromodulation devices market. The report analyses recent trends in this market and anticipates the progression in the market over the next decade with global, regional and submarket forecasts. The report also reveals the market's strengths and weaknesses revealing areas that will experience growth and present new business opportunities. Visiongain analyses predict the global value of the neuromodulation devices market in 2011 to be worth $3.05bn. The market has significant potential for growth with the increasing global burden of neurological and cardiovascular disorders, especially in the emerging economies. Growth in this market will also be driven by the approval and launch of neuromodulation devices that are more effective and involve a more simplified, less-invasive implantation procedure. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=218433&rt=Neuromodulation-Devices-World-Market-Prospects-2011-2021.html
Neuromodulation is one of the fastest growing sectors of the medical device market. Neuromodulation is a rapidly evolving medical technique that provides symptomatic relief through the alteration, or modulation, of nerve system function. It works by either stimulating nerves to produce a natural biological response or by applying small doses of pharmaceutical agents directly to the site of action. industry analysis reports
Visiongain's research suggests that the neuromodulation devices market will benefit from the growth of healthcare markets in the emerging economies. The growth in emerging markets such as India and China will be driven by an aging population that will increase demand for newer treatment options for age-related diseases. India's expanding economy is likely to see an increased wealth among the population, specifically within the middle class, which will cause an increased adoption of westernised lifestyles. Diseases such as obesity and coronary heart disease will therefore become more prevalent. The neuromodulation devices market in the emerging economies will also benefit from a rise in demand for non-invasive treatment options and medical tourism.
The Neuromodulation Devices: World Market Prospects 2011-2021 examines the spinal cord stimulaiton, deep brain stimulation and vagus nerve stimulation with respect to the market size, leading companies and products, and promising products in the pipeline. Visiongain predicts that this market will grow steadily to 2021, primarily driven by a rise in age-related diseases, approval of innovative devices, and increased patient adoption of existing and newly-marketed products.
How will the neuromodulation devices market develop this decade? Which regions offer the most significant growth opportunities between 2011 and 2021? Which of the neuromodulation devices submarkets are growing most strongly? Who are the leading companies in the neuromodulation devices market? What are the most promising neuromodulation devices in development and when are they expected to receive market approval?
Visiongain answers these critical questions and many more through the in-depth analyses that are presented in this report.
Detailed analysis of the global Neuromodulation Devices Market
Neuromodulation Devices: World Market Prospects 2011-2021 examines that sector critically, through a comprehensive review of information sources, both primary and secondary. This report provides detailed sales forecasts, market share analyses, discussions of pipeline developments and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints, including SWOT analysis. There are 93 tables and figures included, as well as two full interviews with relevant authorities. The result is a comprehensive market- and industry-centred study, with detailed analyses and informed opinion to benefit your work.
Why you should buy Neuromodulation Devices: World Market Prospects 2011-2021
In this report, you will receive the following benefits in particular:
• You will receive our assessment of the current market for neuromodulation devices, with respect to the leading segments, products, companies and national markets
• You will discover sales trends for the overall neuromodulation devices market from 2011 to 2021 - seeing where commercial growth will occur
• You will discover sales trends for the main segments - spinal cord stimulation, deep brain stimulation and vagus nerve stimulation - from 2011 to 2021, with detailed discussions of market potential
• You will receive sales forecasts for leading geographical markets (US, Japan, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, China and India), with informed discussion
• You will assess leading companies in the neuromodulation devices market along with their marketed and pipeline products
• You will receive our analyses of the future of neuromodulation devices market, including assessment of some products in the R&D pipeline
• You will examine the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT analysis) facing the neuromodulation devices markets from 2011 onwards
• You will be able to investigate competition and opportunities influencing the neuromodulation devices market from 2011 onwards
• You will see what will stimulate and restrain the neuromodulation devices market from 2011
• You will discover the unmet needs in the market, driving the growth from 2011 onwards
• You will view expert opinion from our survey, including full interview transcripts.
For more information kindly visit :
Neuromodulation Devices: World Market Prospects 2011-2021
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668 / +91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.