This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in New Zealand. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields and pipelines) in New Zealand. The report compares the investment environment in New Zealand with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in New Zealand together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/oil-and-gas-market-research-report/new-zealand-gas-markets-2012.html
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields and pipelines in New Zealand for the period 2005-2016.
- Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in New Zealand.
- Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the New Zealand’s energy industry.
- Information on the top companies in the New Zealand including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the country’s energy market.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
- Assess your competitor’s major natural gas assets and their performance.
- Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Royal Dutch Shell plc
Solid Energy New Zealand Limited
For more information kindly visit :
New Zealand Gas Markets, 2012
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.