Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro (Newfoundland Hydro) is an independent renewable company that generates electricity from its hydro power plants. The company is engaged in the development, generation and distribution of electricity. At present, the company serves residential and industrial customers throughout the operating areas. Newfoundland Hydro sells electricity to three primary customer groups: Newfoundland Power, an investor-owned utility who distributes electrical power to 236,000 customers on the island portion of the province; industrial customers; and over 35,000 residential and commercial customers in rural Newfoundland and Labrador. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=216007&rt=Newfoundland-and-Labrador-Hydro-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro Key Recent Developments… industry analysis reports
Nov 30, 2010: Newfoundland And Labrador Hydro To Receive $2.5 Million To Further Study Small-Scale Hydroelectric Projects
Jul 08, 2010: NL Hydro To Invest CAD52 Million On Provincial Electricity System In 2010
Nov 30, 2009: NL Hydro Asks Hydro-Quebec To Renegotiate 1969 Contract To Develop Churchill Falls Hydroelectric Project
Sep 16, 2009: Canada Invests CAD8.3 Million In Newfoundland and Labrador's St. Lawrence Wind Farm
Sep 16, 2009: Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro Dedicates 27 MW Wind Project In St. Lawrence, Canada
Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
For more information kindly visit :
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668 / +91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.