Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals market size will grow from USD 5.33 Billion in 2017 to USD 9.18 Billion by 2023, at an estimated CAGR of 9.5%. The base year considered for the study is 2017, and the market size is projected from 2018 to 2023. The global market is segmented on the basis of type, application, procedural volume, and region. Based on type, the market is segmented into diagnostic and therapeutic.
The diagnostic segment accounted for the largest share of the nuclear medicine market. The diagnostic segment is further segmented into SPECT and PET. In 2017, the SPECT segment accounted for the largest share of the radiopharmaceuticals diagnostic market. The therapeutic segment is further segmented into beta emitters, alpha emitters, and brachytherapy.
By Market Players:
Cardinal Health, Inc., Mallinckrodt PLC, GE Healthcare (A Fully-Owned Subsidiary of General Electric Company), Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc., Bayer AG, Bracco Imaging S.P.A, Eczacibasi-Monrol Nuclear Products, Nordion, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Sterigenics International LLC.), Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A., Iba Molecular,
By Product Type:
Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine, Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine/ Radiopharmaceuticals, , , ,
Diagnostic Applications, Therapeutic Applications, , , ,
The prime objective of this report is to help the user understand the market in terms of its definition, segmentation, market potential, influential trends, and the challenges that the market is facing. Deep researches and analysis were done during the preparation of the report. The readers will find this report very helpful in understanding the market in depth. The data and the information regarding the market are taken from reliable sources such as websites, annual reports of the companies, journals, and others and were checked and validated by the industry experts. The facts and data are represented in the report using diagrams, graphs, pie charts, and other pictorial representations. This enhances the visual representation and also helps in understanding the facts much better.
Points Covered in The Report:
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the market such as manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. The historical data from 2012 to 2017 and forecast data from 2018 to 2023.
- The growth factors of the market is discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by manufacturer, by region, by type, by application and etc, and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains the SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Table of content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.2 Brief Introduction of Major Classifications
1.2.1 Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine
1.2.2 Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine/ Radiopharmaceuticals
1.3 Brief Introduction of Major Applications
1.3.1 Diagnostic Applications
1.3.2 Therapeutic Applications
1.4 Brief Introduction of Major Regions
1.4.1 United States
Chapter 2 Production Market Analysis
2.1 Global Production Market Analysis
2.1.1 2012–2017 Global Capacity, Production, Capacity Utilization Rate, Ex-Factory Price, Revenue, Cost, Gross and Gross Margin Analysis
2.1.2 2012–2017 Major Manufacturers Performance and Market Share
2.2 Regional Production Market Analysis
2.2.1 2012–2017 Regional Market Performance and Market Share
2.2.2 United States Market
2.2.3 Europe Market
2.2.4 China Market
2.2.5 Japan Market
2.2.6 India Market
Chapter 3 Sales Market Analysis
3.1 Global Sales Market Analysis
3.1.1 2012–2017 Global Sales Volume, Sales Price and Sales Revenue Analysis
3.1.2 2012–2017 Major Manufacturers Performance and Market Share
3.2 Regional Sales Market Analysis
3.2.1 2012–2017 Regional Market Performance and Market Share
3.2.2 United States Market
3.2.3 Europe Market
3.2.4 China Market
3.2.5 Japan Market
3.2.6 India Market
Chapter 4 Consumption Market Analysis
4.1 Global Consumption Market Analysis
4.1.1 2012–2017 Global Consumption Volume Analysis
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885