It provides refinery level information relating to existing and planned (new build) refineries such as insights and forecasts of refinery capacities, refined petroleum products production and consumption, refinery complexity factor and comparison against peer group countries in the respective region. The report also covers complete details of major players operating in the refining sector in Malaysia and in depth analysis of the latest industry news and deals. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/refining-market-research-report/oil-refining-industry-in-malaysia.html
• Outlook of Country Oil Refining Industry and refined petroleum products beyond 2011
• Forecasts of refined products production and consumption along with major refining companies, and operators.
• Historic and Forecasted Refining capacity and secondary units capacities beyond 2011
• Key Opportunities and Restraints in country Refinery market
• Benchmark with five peer group countries on Nelson Complexity Factor.
• Market structure of Country Refining Industry, companies, capacities and market share.
• Information on planned refineries such as planned capacity, equity structure, Operator Company, expected commissioning date and project cost.
• Refined petroleum products production and demand beyond 2011.
• Refinery level information such as refinery name, commissioned year, primary and secondary units installed capacities along with future capacity expansions, refinery complexity factor, ownership and operator details.
• Company profiles of major refining companies including SWOT Analysis.
• Latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements, and all related industry news and deals analysis.
Market Study Report
Reasons to Purchase
• Vital source to make your strategic business decisions with our in-depth analysis based on historical and forecasted data on refineries, countries and companies
• Identify potential opportunities for capital investments in upcoming refineries, capacity expansions and asset investments.
• Assess merits and demerits of investing in a particular country’s Refinery market against its peer group countries.
• Strengthen your strategy formulation using the key information and data to maximize return on investments.
• Identify potential investment opportunities present across the Refinery value chain in the entire world
• Appraise upcoming refineries using our asset level information.
• Essential and latest information to keep you ahead of competitors by understanding rival companies’ business strategies.
• Make your vital financial decisions using latest news and deals information.
For more information kindly visit :
Oil Refining Industry in Malaysia
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.