Dec 30, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Oil Well Stimulation and Enhanced Oil Recovery Markets' output of crude oil, exploratory and development drilling, well servicing, stimulation jobs, oil recovery using secondary and tertiary oil recovery methods. Separate analysis will be provided for the following segments: horizontal drilling, side-tracking, hydrofacturing, bottomhole acidizing, chemical flooding, thermal EOR, injecting water and gas into the reservoir, as well as complex tertiary EOR methods. The report estimates the value of this market for each segment under review from 2013 through 2020.
RPI has tracked the development of Russia’s E&P sector for over 20 years, thus
enabling the company’s analysts to offer deep insights into the prospects and
risks inherent in the country’s production ventures. RPI’s analysts are also
well versed in Russia’s hydrocarbon resource base, and this allows them to
provide a cutting–edge assessment of EOR techniques.
The study provides detailed information on the main oil service companies that render EOR services in Russia. It also analyzes the needs and approaches to the procurement of EOR services by Russian VICs and independent companies.
The key sections of the report provide the following information:
• Main indicator of the Russian oil industry. This section gives the key performance indicators (KPI) of the oil production industry, including output volumes, drilling, and the number of stimulation jobs involving EOR.
• An evaluation of the EOR market in Russia. This section quantifies the main segments of the market in terms of monetary value. It analyzes the competitive environment, giving a breakdown of the market in terms of the main service providers. The main customers are reviewed, as well as their share in the overall use of services.
• Analysis of main service users. This section analyzes the needs and approaches to the procurement of EOR services by Russian VICs and independent companies.
• Analysis of main EOR service providers. This section offers overviews on key contractors on the EOR market in Russia. Each overview provides background information on the company and its owners, financial status, a list of available services and production facilities, as well as operating indicators.
• Forecast of Russian oil well stimulation and EOR markets from 2013 through 2020. This section is devoted to a forecast for the markets, estimating the value of each segment based on the needs of Russia’s E&P sector in light of the production targets announced by domestic oil companies. In crafting this forecast, a number of factors come into play, including incremental production from low-porosity reservoirs, incremental production from high-viscosity and high-paraffin crude, as well as production from low-rate wells.
This product could be a valuable tool in the strategic decision-making process of oil service companies and companies that manufacture equipment used to perform oil well stimulation and EOR operations and are interested in rolling out their business in Russia. The report makes it possible to evaluate the most rapidly growing segments of the market, gain a better understanding of customers and current market trends, and also forecast the market’s expansion in the coming years.
The report’s forecasts and assumptions on probable development of oil well stimulation and EOR markets in Russia are based on a detailed analysis of information gained from reliable sources. This allows the reader to size up the market’s growth potential, opportunities, risks and threats both for the market as a whole and for its various players.
Table of contents:
1 Key performance indicators of the Russian oil industry
1.1 Oil production
1.2 Volumes of exploratory and development drilling
2 Stimulation jobs
2.1.1 Horizontal drilling
2.1.4 Bottomhole acidizing
2.1.5 Complex methods
3 Enhanced oil recovery methods
3.1 Secondary methods
3.2 Tertiary methods
3.2.1 Miscible EOR
3.2.2 Chemical flooding
3.2.3 Thermal EOR
3.2.4 Complex methods
4 Evaluation of the market for stimulation jobs
4.1 Horizontal drilling
4.4 Bottomhole acidizing
5 Evaluation of the EOR market
5.1 Secondary methods
5.2 Tertiary methods
5.2.1 Chemical flooding
5.2.2 Thermal EOR
5.2.3 Miscible EOR
6 Analysis of main EOR service users
6.1.5 Gazprom Neft
6.2 Independent companies
7 Analysis of main oil well stimulation service providers
7.1 Overviews of independent companies
7.2 Overviews of VIC service units
8 Forecast for EOR and oil well stimulation market in Russia, 2013-2020
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/oil-and-gas-market-research-reports/oil-well-stimulation-and-enhanced-oil-recovery-markets-in-russia-and-forecasts-for-these-markets-until-2020.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.