Jun 28,2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Poland Shale Gas Market Prospects to 2025' Current status of exploration, key trends in the market along with feasibility of production is analyzed in the report.
The brand new “Poland Shale Gas Market Prospects to 2025” from OGANALYSIS is a comprehensive research work on Poland shale gas markets. Current status of exploration, key trends in the market along with feasibility of production is analyzed in the report. An overview of Poland gas industry and the possible role of shale gas are included. Further, reserve potential, government stance amidst withdrawal of foreign companies and ongoing operations are analyzed in detail.
The report also provides shale play characteristics including physical, reservoir properties and resource characteristics of three major basins. In addition, drilling and exploration operations being taken in these basins is also provided in detail.Leading twenty companies operating in the Poland shale market along with their licensed concession details, current status and acreage details are analyzed. Further, analysis of Europe and global shale markets is also provided for further understanding. The report also provides the impact of all recent news in the industry.
- Details of all 111 concessions awarded to oil and gas companies
- Key trends, drivers and challenges of operating/ investing in Poland shale market
- Possible Role of Shale gas in Poland energy mix along with gas production and consumption forecast to 2025
- Shale play characteristics (Physical, reservoir properties, Resource) of three major basins- Baltic, Lublin and Podlasie
- Ongoing exploration activities in concessions awarded in each of the three basins
- Company wise licenses and acreage Details as of June 2013
- Detailed operations of leading 20 shale exploration companies including- Chevron, Exxon Mobil, Nexen Petroleum Polska, Polish Oil and Gas Company, LOTOS Petrobaltic Sp. z o.o. , PETROLINVEST SA, Wisent Oil & Gas Ltd. z oo, Orlen Upstream, San Leon Energy, 3Legs Resources, Cuadrilla Resources Limited, Aurelian Oil and Gas PLC, Talisman Energy Poland, BNK Petroleum, DPV Service, ENI Polska and Strzelecki Energia
Reasons To Purchase
- The research work is a compulsory handbook for all investors, companies and strategists focusing on Poland Shale markets
- It enables you to understand The investment potential of Poland Shale markets amidst companies withdrawal
- Evaluate The possibility of Shale gas boom in Poland similar to The US and identify best investment areas
- It offers complete understanding of The basin characteristics, offered concessions and geology of all Shale plays in The country
- Gain up to date knowledge on current progress in exploration, government support, state/ foreign firms participation and drilling success rates
- Stay ahead of your competition with comparative analysis of potential and current exploration status of Poland
For more information kindly visit :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research, company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Call UK +44 7405 208461
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.