The increasing automobile sales, rising per capita income and implementation of strict tyre rules to drive the demand for quality tyres in Qatar. The tyre industry in Qatar is an import dependent market due to unavailability of any tyre manufacturing unit in Middle Eastern region which includes Qatar. Qatar is one of the most promising automobile markets after Saudi Arabia in Middle Eastern region. With the increasing customer demand for high performance tyre in the country, the demand estimates for global tyre manufacturers are emerging very strong. The automotive tyre industry in Qatar has witnessed the CAGR of 8.7% during 2009 to 2011.
According to “Qatar Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, with the increasing construction activities, Qatar tyre market is set to record impressive growth rate. It is estimated that by 2018, automobile retreaded tyre market in Qatar is expected to grow at CAGR of 7.41% by value to reach USD 42 Million revenues. The report forebodes that commercial, passenger tyres will report significant growth in terms of sales as well as demand. It is anticipated that commercial tyres in Qatar will be adapted by major manufacturers to be dominant in the market. The “Qatar Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” report elaborates following particulars:
• Global Tyre Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2018
• Qatar Tyre Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2018
• Qatar Retreaded Tyre Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2018
• Market Trends & Developments
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
• To gain an in-depth understanding of Tyre market in Qatar
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, tyre manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and adds weight to presentations and marketing materials.
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with manufacturers, associations and channel partners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, company annual reports, websites, and proprietary databases.
For more information kindly visit :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research, company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Call UK +44 7405 208461
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.