HTML clipboardOTC Healthcare in India to 2014
This databook provides key data and information on the OTC healthcare market in India. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, distribution share and company & brand share. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=311&rt=OTC-Healthcare-in-India-to-2014.html )
* Contains information on: analgesics, medicated skin product, topical OTC, traditional, indigestion, cough & cold, plasters & Bandages, vitamins and first aid kits
* Market, category and segment level information on value with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
* Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
* Review of the top two companies within the OTC healthcare market, including company overview, key facts and business description
The market for OTC healthcare in India increased at a compound annual growth rate of 6.4% between 2004 and 2009.
The vitamins and minerals category led the OTC healthcare market in India, accounting for a share of 23.8%.
Leading players in Indian OTC healthcare market include Cipla Ltd, Johnson & Johnson and GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
Reasons to Purchase
* Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the OTC healthcare market in India
* Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
* Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=311&rt=OTC-Healthcare-in-India-to-2014.html
Global OTC Healthcare Market to 2014
OTC Healthcare in Singapore to 2014
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
HTML clipboardBharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, conferences & seminars, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty two years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.