Growth in the outdoor furniture market has slowed to 1.5% in 2016 (from 7.7% in 2015) and is set to slow further, to 0.5%, in 2017. 2015 was a strong year with favorable weather conditions, which included above average temperatures and longer periods of sunshine. In addition, low inflation and interest rates boosted consumer spending power, encouraging higher ticket purchases.
Key Findings- Despite ongoing uncertainty over the UK housing market and the outcome of the Brexit vote, shoppers continue to purchase outdoor furniture. Home barbecuing is now more frequently used for family meals not just entertaining, as more people see the garden as an extension of their home, especially during the summer.- As more consumers purchase outdoor furniture online, it is more important for retailers to provide consumers with an easy to use, informative and appealing online offer.- Outdoor furniture shoppers spend more time in their gardens – 39.5% say they spend more time in their gardens than before, and 49.9% see the garden as an extension of the home.
Outdoor Furniture 2016 is part of Verdict Retail’s Home Retail Series, which provides expert insight into the outdoor furniture market, with value and volume forecasts to 2021. The report provides quantitative and qualitative insight into the UK market, analyzing key trends in the market based on Verdict Retail’s consumer data.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Key issues and success strategies within the outdoor furniture market in the UK
- Market size and forecast: a look at the total market size and forecast for the UK outdoor furniture market
- Retailer profiles: a detailed look at the dominant players including market shares and outlooks
- Consumer data: a detailed look at what, how and where people are buying outdoor furniture products
Reasons To Buy
- This HRS report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the outdoor furniture market based on insights from bespoke consumer survey and analyst insight.
- The report is designed for senior executives, boasting presentation-ready material.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers understand the opportunities within the outdoor furniture market.
Table of Contents
1. Overall Summary
2. Issues & Strategies
3. The Market
4. The Retailers
5. The Consumer
For More Related Reports:Retailing Market Research Reports
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at:Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.