Ken Research has announced publication titled, “Biopower in Pakistan, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016-Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends and Regulations” which provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global Bio power market with forecasts up to 2030.
The report study global renewable power market, global bio power (Biomass and Biogas) market, Pakistan power market, Pakistan renewable power market and Pakistan bio power market. It furnishes a detailed overview of the global bio power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major bio power countries in 2015 and key owners’ information of various regions.
It includes provision of knowledge about deal analysis of Pakistan bio power market which is analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity and venture capitalists.
Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and bio power in particular is well indicated in the report that further helps the users in comprehension and analysis. Report facilitates decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market and augments capability to form decisions in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Resources used for biomass to energy include agricultural residues; animal manure; wood wastes from forestry and industry; residues from food and paper industries; municipal green wastes; sewage sludge; dedicated energy crops such as short-rotation coppice (eucalyptus, poplar, willow), grasses, sugar crops (sugarcane, beetroot, sorghum), starch crops (corn, wheat) and oil crops (soy, sunflower, oilseed rape, palm oil).
- Organicwastes and residues have been the key biomass sources till now, but energy crops are gaining importance and market share recently. Sugar, starch and oil crops are primarily used for fuel production. This primarily includes direct combustion, advanced thermal and gasification, but not biological processes.
- With respect to gas, Pakistan has one of the most developed gas transmission and distribution network in the region but on account of its increased share in energy consumption, the gap between its demand and supply is widening and will narrow slowly with the passage of time.
- Apart from sugar-which still accounts for the majority of share and contributes more than three quarters to net sales — Shakarganj in Pakistan has ventured into the business of food products, textiles, bio-power, building materials and farming.
Overall, the market is forecasted to ameliorate and grow eventually as the time passes as can be seen from the above cited instance.
Topics covered in The report
- Global biopower market research report
- Pakistan biopower market research
- Pakistan Biopower market future Outlook
- Global Renewable Power Market Research
- Global Renewable Power Installed capacity
- Pakistan Renewable Power Installed capacity
- Pakistan biopower market installed capacity
- Pakistan biopower market regulations
- Pakistan power tariffs report
- Biopower market challenges pakistan
- Pakistan biopower market size
- Pakistan biopower market trends
- Pakistan biopower market share
- Pakistan biopower market growth
- Pakistan biopower market future
- Pakistan biopower market analysis
- Pakistan biopower market
For more coverage click on the link below:
Head Marketing & Communications
Ken Research is a Global aggregator and publisher of Market intelligence research reports, equity reports, data base directories and economy reports. Our market research reports provides market sizing analysis, insights on promising industry segments, competition, future outlook and growth drivers in the space. The company is engaged in data analytics and aids clients in due-diligence, product expansion, plant setup, acquisition intelligence to all the other gamut of objectives through our research focus.