Dec 06, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria - Pipeline Review, H2 2013' reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria.
- A review of the Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under
development for Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Table of contents :
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 5
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Overview 6
Therapeutics Development 7
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria 7
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Therapeutics under Development by Companies 9
Early Clinical Stage Products 11
Comparative Analysis 11
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products 12
Comparative Analysis 12
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 13
Companies Involved in Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Therapeutics Development 14
ViroPharma Incorporated 14
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 15
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc 16
MAT Biopharma 17
Omeros Corporation 18
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria - Therapeutics Assessment 19
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 19
Assessment by Route of Administration 20
Assessment by Molecule Type 22
Drug Profiles 24
OMS-721 - Drug Profile 24
Product Description 24
Mechanism of Action 24
R&D Progress 24
ALXN-1102 - Drug Profile 26
Product Description 26
Mechanism of Action 26
R&D Progress 26
MAT-303 - Drug Profile 27
Product Description 27
Mechanism of Action 27
R&D Progress 27
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Program - Drug Profile 28
Product Description 28
Mechanism of Action 28
R&D Progress 28
ALXN-1103 - Drug Profile 29
Product Description 29
Mechanism of Action 29
R&D Progress 29
ALN-CC5 - Drug Profile 30
Product Description 30
Mechanism of Action 30
R&D Progress 30
Antibody For Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria - Drug Profile 31
Product Description 31
Mechanism of Action 31
R&D Progress 31
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Therapeutics - Drug Profile Updates 32
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Therapeutics - Dormant Products 35
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria - Product Development Milestones 36
Featured News & Press Releases 36
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Healthcare-market-research-reports/Paroxysmal-Nocturnal-Hemoglobinuria-Pipeline-Review-H2-20131.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at : s
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.