Pharmaceutical Pricing & Distribution in Japan, 2010 Update
The author’s 2008 major title ‘Pharmaceutical Pricing & Distribution in Japan’ was described by PhRMA Japan as ‘a superb report…to understand Japan there is nothing better’. His new report packs all the essentials needed to optimise market access and life cycle management into 60 pages. Completely updated, it explains all the latest changes to the NHI pricing rules, including the important new price premium for developing new drugs/new indications. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=155721&rt=Pharmaceutical-Pricing-Distribution-in-Japan-2010-Update.html )
* New drug pricing and price revision processes made clear, with all formulae used and many up-to-date examples
* Incorporates all pricing rule changes coming into effect from April 2010 and forecast of further reforms for FY 2012
* Written by an acknowledged expert on the Japanese market with 23 years’ experience
* Fully researched through interviews conducted in Tokyo with industry experts, government officials and local consultants.
* Feature on diagnosis procedure combination hospital reimbursement
* Key role of wholesalers and how they are paid clarified
At $80+ billion, Japan represents the world’s second-largest pharmaceutical market, one no serious global company can afford to ignore. The environment for developing, marketing and distributing prescription medicines is dominated by price, but the complex processes involved have often been opaque to outsiders. Now there is no excuse for ignorance. Whether the challenge is entering the Japanese market for the first time, moving up the all-important ranking there by market share, or negotiating with a local in-licensing partner, this report is designed to help you get a complete grasp of Japanese pricing and reimbursement.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=155721&rt=Pharmaceutical-Pricing-Distribution-in-Japan-2010-Update.html
Pharmaceutical Pricing, Reimbursement & Distribution in Poland, 2010 and Beyond
UK Pharmaceutical Market Overview - Pricing and reimbursement challenges dampen future growth
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, conferences & seminars, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty two years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.