Market Reports on China presents the report, on “Pharmaceuticals BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - 2016”. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The BRIC Pharmaceuticals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC pharmaceuticals market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC pharmaceuticals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pharmaceuticals market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC pharmaceuticals market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC pharmaceuticals market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC pharmaceuticals market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC pharmaceuticals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC pharmaceuticals market?
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the pharmaceuticals industry and had a total market value of $155.5 billion in 2015. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 21.6% over the 2011-15 period.
- Within the pharmaceuticals industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $97.9 billion in 2015. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $26.8, $16.9, and $13.9 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the pharmaceuticals industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $145.4 billion in 2020, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $57.5, $24.9 and $19.2 billion, respectively.
Table of Contents
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
Five forces analysis
Pharmaceuticals in China
Related Reports:China Life Science Market Reports
Market Reports on China
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810773