June 03 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report "Point of Care Coagulation Testing: World Market 2013-2023" the report uses a wealth of research tools - including market forecasting, qualitative analyses, probing interviews with industry experts, literature searches and use of commercial databases.
In 2011, the global point of care diagnostics market was worth $13.8bn, with high single-digit growth from the year before. Despite being a vast and mature market, there are number of sectors likely to experience fast growth during the next 10 years. Much of this growth is linked to the prevalence of a number of diseases worldwide, as well as an aging population. The preference for at home testing and its convenience will continue to drive the point of care diagnostics market.
The point of care coagulation market is one of the largest sectors in the global point of care industry. In 2011, the global POC coagulation testing market (including the sales of kits and instruments) was valued at $1.0bn. Total sales in this market are predicted to reach $1.8bn in 2017. PT/INR testing was the largest segment in the POC coagulation testing market with sales of $0.6bn in 2011.
For the past several years, four companies - Roche, International Technidyne Corporation (ITC), Abbott, and Alere - have dominated the POC PT/INR testing market. The devices currently available in the market are able to meet demand. However, there is need for improvement in technology to attract more physicians and patients to use this testing. Most of the testing for patients on anticoagulant warfarin is currently conducted in laboratories. Such patients need regular monitoring. The use of POC tests can help save a lot of time and money spent on unwanted complications arising from the use of the drug without monitoring.
The primary driver for growth will be the increasing use of anticoagulant therapy and higher adoption of self-testing kits for use at home. Anticoagulant drugs are commonly used for the treatment of thrombosis and associated disorders, including stroke, myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism. The global epidemic of heart attack and stroke is predicted to continue and indeed worsen, from 2011 to 2023. However, market growth will slow down beyond 2017, with the launch of new oral anticoagulants in the market to replace warfarin.
Point of Care Coagulation Testing: World Market 2013-2023 provides an in-depth analysis of this segment. The report uses a wealth of research tools - including market forecasting, qualitative analyses, probing interviews with industry experts, literature searches and use of commercial databases. The report is packed with original data in tables, charts and other formats.
Why you should buy Point of Care Coagulation Testing: World Market 2013-2023
In this report, you will receive the following benefits:
• You will receive a comprehensive analysis of prospects in the point of care coagulation testing market as a whole from 2011 to 2023, including predicted market sizes, growth rates and other metrics for leading sectors
• You will receive an overall forecast for the point of care market and point of care coagulation testing market from 2012 to 2023, as well as that for the PT/INR market, with discussions and other supporting information
• You will receive an overall forecast for the anticoagulant drug market from 2012 to 2023, with comprehensive discussions and other supporting information
• You will discover revenue forecasts to 2023 for leading national markets (US, Europe, and Rest of the World), seeing growth trends
• You will receive analysis of leading companies in the point of care coagulation testing market
• You will find out where the market is heading - both technologically and commercially - from 2012 onwards
• You will discover the drivers, restraints, competition and opportunities influencing the point of care coagulation testing market
• You will identify where new opportunities lie in these sectors, with commercial opportunities and challenges discussed
• You will view opinions from our industry survey, receiving full interview transcripts.
You can order this report today
Order our report now to gain industry and market analysis for the point of care coagulation testing market.
Our report is for everybody interested in market analysis, product development, sales and marketing for point of care coagulation devices. You will find predictions and answers. Don't miss out - please order our report now.
For more information kindly
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Call UK +44 7405 208461
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.