- This report estimates the market for power system state estimators by value. All major geographic markets have been covered in this report. Thepower system state estimator has been segmented by software as Utility and Power control center software; and by application as Transmission and Distribution segments.
- State estimators help in monitoring, controlling, and supervising of transmission and distribution networks. These got prominence aftermath the biggest power blackouts, and consequent loss of millions of dollars. As new power generation sources like wind, Solar, and Biomass are coming up, the Grid needs to have complete control on the network to monitor and integrate the power from different sources. Also to include are Industrialization, expansion of the grid making the network more complex these days. The micro grids and smart grids are increasingly adopted by all geographies.
- Lack of globally defined industry standards will certainly pose a hindrance to the State estimator market. Power system state estimators; currently find their applications more in transmission networks, than in distribution networks. The key players in the market are rigorously active in collaborations, joint ventures and partnerships etc. as their primary strategic approach of growth.
- The related market data has been sourced through government databases, facts published by multinational agencies, encyclopedias, Industry associations, power journals, and directories have been used to gather information while preparing this commercial study on power system state estimator. The sources also include industry experts, discussions, and surveys.
- Power system state estimator market has been segmented into five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. North America is the largest market for power system state estimators, while Latin America is the one with the highest projected CAGR. Europe and Asia-Pacific are also started catching up the market.
- The report includes the profiles of leading players of this industry with their recent developments and other strategic growth activities. Some of the key companies profiled include
- Open Systems International Inc. (USA),
- General Electric (USA), Nexant (USA), ETAP/Operation Technology Inc. (USA),
- Electrocon International, Inc (USA),
- CYME International (Canada), ABB Ltd. (Switzerland),
- Siemens AG (Germany),
- DIgSILENT GmbH (Germany),
- Neplan AG (Switzerland),
- Alstom (France), Energy Computer Systems Ltda (Colombia) and GDF SUEZ S.A. (France).
Get Free Sample copy of this report @ https://goo.gl/qcd3iM
Table Of Content-
1.1 RESEARCH OVERVIEW
1.1.1 PURPOSE AND SCOPE
1.1.2 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
1.2.1 SECONDARY AND PRIMARY RESEARCH
184.108.40.206 Key Data Derived From Secondary Sources
220.127.116.11 Key Secondary Sources Used
18.104.22.168 Key Data Validated From Primary Sources
1.2.2 ASSUMPTIONS MADE FOR THIS REPORT
1.2.3 DATA TRIANGULATION AND FORECASTING
1.3 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION METHODOLOGY
1.3.1 MARKETS COVERED
1.3.2 KEY DEFINITIONS
For more information, please visit @ https://www.24marketreports.com/energy-and-natural-resources/power-system-state-estimator-market-by-software-type-utility-26-power-control-centers-application-transmission-26-distribution-networks-and-solution-methods-wls-lav-kalman-filter-bayesian-newton-gaussian---global-trends-26-forecasts-to-2019
New York City Zone 01,
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170,
UK(Toll free): +44 800 088 5734,