Dec 09, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Primary Dysmenorrhea - Pipeline Review, H2 2013' also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Primary Dysmenorrhea. Primary Dysmenorrhea - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the
global therapeutic scenario for Primary Dysmenorrhea.
- A review of the Primary Dysmenorrhea products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Primary Dysmenorrhea pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under
development for Primary Dysmenorrhea.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Primary Dysmenorrhea pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Merck & Co., Inc.
PDC Biotech GmbH
Jiangsu Kanion Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Table of contents :
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 5
Primary Dysmenorrhea Overview 6
Therapeutics Development 7
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Primary Dysmenorrhea 7
Primary Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics under Development by Companies 9
Mid Clinical Stage Products 10
Comparative Analysis 10
Early Clinical Stage Products 11
Comparative Analysis 11
Pre-Clinical Stage Products 12
Comparative Analysis 12
Primary Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 13
Companies Involved in Primary Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics Development 14
Merck & Co., Inc. 14
PDC Biotech GmbH 15
Jiangsu Kanion Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. 16
Primary Dysmenorrhea - Therapeutics Assessment 17
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 17
Assessment by Route of Administration 18
Assessment by Molecule Type 20
Drug Profiles 22
Peptidometics - Drug Profile 22
Product Description 22
Mechanism of Action 22
R&D Progress 22
PDC-41 - Drug Profile 23
Product Description 23
Mechanism of Action 23
R&D Progress 23
PDC-31 - Drug Profile 24
Product Description 24
Mechanism of Action 24
R&D Progress 24
KYG-0395 - Drug Profile 25
Product Description 25
Mechanism of Action 25
R&D Progress 25
etonogestrel Vaginal Ring - Drug Profile 26
Product Description 26
Mechanism of Action 26
R&D Progress 26
Primary Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics - Drug Profile Updates 27
Primary Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics - Dormant Products 28
Primary Dysmenorrhea - Product Development Milestones 29
Featured News & Press Releases 29
Dec 10, 2012: PDC Biotech Completes Phase I Study Of PDC31 For Treatment Of Preterm Labor 29
Nov 01, 2012: Merck Resolves Previously Disclosed Missouri Consumer Class Action Lawsuit Related To Vioxx 29
Jan 05, 2010: China Aoxing Pharmaceutical Announces Successful Completion Of Phase II Clinical Study Of TJSL For The Treatment Of Primary Dysmenorrhea 30
Feb 26, 2008: Sciele Pharma, Inc. Reports Results for Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2007 30
Oct 30, 2007: Sciele Pharma, Inc. reports revenues and earnings for the third quarter of 2007. 31
Jul 25, 2007: Sciele Pharma, Inc. Reports Revenues and Earnings for the Second Quarter 2007 31
Apr 26, 2007: Sciele Pharma, Inc. reports results for the first quarter of 2007. 32
Secondary Research 33
Primary Research 33
Expert Panel Validation 33
Contact Us 34
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Healthcare-market-research-reports/Primary-Dysmenorrhea-Pipeline-Review-H2-2013.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.