South Africa In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2016
The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven market categories – clinical chemistry, genetic testing, histology and cytology, immuno chemistry, infectious immunology, microbiology culture, and haematology. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=145455&rt=South-Africa-In-Vitro-Diagnostics-Market-Outlook-to-2016.html )
- Market size and company share data for In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market categories – clinical chemistry, genetic testing, histology and cytology, immuno chemistry, infectious immunology, microbiology culture, and haematology.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016.
- 2009 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the South Africa In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market.
- Key players covered include Roche, Siemens Healthcare, Abbott, Beckman Coulter, Biomerieux, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, and Becton, Dickinson.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the South Africa In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=145455&rt=South-Africa-In-Vitro-Diagnostics-Market-Outlook-to-2016.html
Related Reports :
Global In Vitro Diagnostics Investment Opportunities Analysis and Forecasts
The Top Ten Global In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies: Positioning, performance and SWOT analyses
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatbookseo.blogsome.com
Bharat Book Bureau facilitates companies to take the lead of their industry with best practice business strategies and intelligence, through a unique combination of published reports, databases, country reports, company profiles and customized research services. Bharat Book Bureau provides strategic information tools to the executives, business analysts, and knowledge managers that will help them to probe into and support critical, timely business decisions and strategies.