New report published by Infinium Global Research predicts the Global Protease Market is projected to surpass USD 2.50 billion by 2022, growing with a CAGR between 6.5% to7.0% from 2016 to 2022.
Protease is an enzyme that breaks down bonds of proteins and converts them into smaller chains of amino acids or peptides through hydrolysis process. The major available source of protease is microorganisms. There are many health benefits of protease and they are used for manufacturing various medicines, foods and beverages.
Microbial protease owing to significant demand from the industry accounted for substantial share in terms of revenue in the global protease market. In dairy industry, rennin is the major protease in demand and it has application in cheese making process. Detergents and soaps industry is a major source for growth of global protease market due to increasing demand from both domestic and industrial applications. As an enzyme additive in feed, protease is expected to experience rapid growth in demand from livestock industry. The innovations in protein engineering technology and government policies are expected to drive the global protease market over the forecast period.
The report segments the global protease market by source, application, and region. In terms of source, the market is segmented as animals, plants and microorganisms. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented as bioremediation, food and beverages, detergents and soaps, paper and pulp, pharmaceuticals, textiles, and others.
- AB Enzymes, Chr. Hansen Holdings A/S
- du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. Royal DSM
- Specialty Enzymes & Biotechnologies Co.
- Advanced Enzymes
- Dyadic International
- Jiangsu Boli Bioproducts Co., Ltd
- Amano Enzymes
- Novozymes A/S.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Global Protease Market Overview
- Global Protease Market Analysis, by Source (USD Million, KT) 2014 – 2022
- Global Protease Market Analysis, by Application (USD Million, KT) 2014 – 2022
- Global Protease Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million, KT) 2014 – 2022
- Company Profiles
Click below to access full report @ http://bit.ly/2sohITY