Market Reports on China presents the report, on “Rail Freight Market in China”. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Rail Freight in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the rail freight market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the rail freight market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key rail freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China rail freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China rail freight market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the China rail freight market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the China rail freight market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China rail freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is China’s rail freight market in relation to its regional counterparts?
The rail freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by rail. Units of volume are measured in freight ton kilometers (FTK). Rail freight volumes include both domestic and international freight, which for the purposes of this report is counted as the activity realized in the national territory of each country. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Chinese rail freight sector had total revenues of $27.3bn in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.4% between 2011 and 2015.
Sector consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -5.4% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 2,344.4 billion freight ton kilometers in 2015.
2015 saw the Chinese GDP growth rate fall to a 25 year low, and that has had a significant impact on the Chinese rail freight sector. Growth has also been hampered by falling oil prices which has made road freight more competitive.
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Related Reports:China Industry and Manufacturing Sector
Market Reports on China
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810773