Marketresearchdata.net has added a new report on MediPoint: Artificial Disc Replacement - Asia-Pacific Analysis and Market Forecasts. The report predicts the market size of Asia-Pacific Artificial Disc Replacement Market is expected to reach XX billion by 2023.
The report covers the analysis of global as well as regional markets of MediPoint: Artificial Disc Replacement - Asia-Pacific Analysis and Market Forecasts. Moreover, the report gives insights into the factors that affect the global as well as regional performance of the market in the short run and in the long run.
Growing aging populations worldwide are driving the expansion of specific disease populations, including degenerative spinal diseases and disorders. Spinal pathology management has traditionally centered on decompression, correction of deformity, and stabilization. Spinal fusion is currently considered the gold standard in degenerative disc disease treatment, accomplishing both deformity correction and stabilization. However, sequelae associated with a successful fusion procedure have driven attention towards nonfusion technologies, including artificial disc replacement (ADR), which are expected to challenge the growth of spinal fusion during the forecast period. ADR technologies are marketed for both the cervical and lumbar spine, and share the common goal of replacing the patient’s disc while often differing in their designs and materials. Compared to lumbar ADR, cervical ADR receives wider popularity at present due to more widely appreciated clinical effectiveness and growing demand for two-level cervical ADR procedures.
This report focuses on the market outlook for ADR products in Asia-Pacific (APAC: Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, and Taiwan). The analysis discusses the major drivers and barriers of adoption, and provides an in-depth understanding of the future outlook for this market by segment and geography.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future ADR market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the APAC market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that ADR manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of ADR products? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook for ADR?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the ADR market?
- Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
- Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by country through 2023.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and devices in development.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the APAC ADR market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, barriers, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the ADR market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the ADR market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in country-specific ADR markets from 2014-2023.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Key Topics Covered:
1 About the Authors 2
2 Table of Contents 3
3 Executive Summary 6
4 Introduction 9
5 Market Outlook 11
6 Market Insights 14
7 Competitive Assessment 16
8 Appendix 24