Recloser market size will grow from USD 2.18 Billion in 2017 to USD 2.91 Billion by 2023, at an estimated CAGR of 4.94%. The base year considered for the study is 2017, and the market size is projected from 2018 to 2023. Expansion of distribution network, increase in use of automated distribution techniques, and rise in the use of power protection equipment to increase reliability and reduce service outages are the main factors driving the recloser market globally.
The electric recloser segment is estimated to hold a major market share. These reclosers are extensively used by utilities in their distribution networks. North America and Europe currently have markets for grid modernization and replacement of old installations. Along with capacity enhancement trending worldwide, investments in distribution automation is expected to drive the market. The recloser market is further segmented, by phase, into single, three, and triple single.
The demand for three-phase reclosers is expected to grow at the fastest rate owing to the growth in the smart grid infrastructure and increase in industrialization in developing countries. Asia-Pacific and Latin America are expected to show high growth in the three-phase distribution segment owing to the increasing demand for three-phase power from industries in India, China, Brazil, and Argentina. Hence, the demand for three-phase reclosers is expected to be higher in these regions.
By Market Players:
ABB , Eaton , Schneider Electric , Siemens , Hubbell , S&C , Tavrida Electric , Entec , G&W , Noja Power , Elektrolites , Ghorit, , , , , , , ,
By Phase Type
Three-Phase , Single Phase , Triple Single-Phase, ,
By Control Type
Electric , Hydraulic, , ,
By Voltage Rating
Up to 15 kV , 16 to 27 kV , 28–38 kV, ,
Three-Phase Sectionalizer, Single-Phase Sectionalizer, , ,
The prime objective of this report is to help the user understand the market in terms of its definition, segmentation, market potential, influential trends, and the challenges that the market is facing. Deep researches and analysis were done during the preparation of the report. The readers will find this report very helpful in understanding the market in depth. The data and the information regarding the market are taken from reliable sources such as websites, annual reports of the companies, journals, and others and were checked and validated by the industry experts. The facts and data are represented in the report using diagrams, graphs, pie charts, and other pictorial representations. This enhances the visual representation and also helps in understanding the facts much better.
Points Covered in The Report:
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the market such as manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. The historical data from 2012 to 2017 and forecast data from 2018 to 2023.
- The growth factors of the market is discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by manufacturer, by region, by type, by application and etc, and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains the SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Table of content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.2 Brief Introduction by Major Phase Type
1.2.2 Single Phase
1.2.3 Triple Single-Phase
1.3 Brief Introduction by Major Control Type
1.4 Brief Introduction by Major Regions
1.4.1 United States
1.5 Brief Introduction by Major Voltage Rating
1.5.1 Up to 15 kV
1.5.2 16 to 27 kV
1.5.3 28–38 kV
1.6 Brief Introduction by Major Phase
1.6.1 Three-Phase Sectionalizer
1.6.2 Single-Phase Sectionalizer
1.7 Brief Introduction by Major Control Type
1.7.1 Resettable Electronic Sectionalizer
1.7.2 Programmable Resettable Sectionalizer
1.8 Brief Introduction by Major Voltage Rating
1.8.1 Up to 15 kV Sectionalizer
1.8.2 16–27 kV Sectionalizer
1.8.3 28–38 kV Sectionalizer
Chapter 2 Production Market Analysis
2.1 Global Production Market Analysis
2.1.1 2012–2017 Global Capacity, Production, Capacity Utilization Rate, Ex-Factory Price, Revenue, Cost, Gross and Gross Margin Analysis
2.1.2 2012–2017 Major Manufacturers Performance and Market Share
2.2 Regional Production Market Analysis
2.2.1 2012–2017 Regional Market Performance and Market Share
2.2.2 United States Market
2.2.3 Europe Market
2.2.4 China Market
2.2.5 Japan Market
2.2.6 India Market
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885