PETRONAS Carigali Iraq Holding B.V. (PCIHBV) is involved in the exploration, development and production of petroleum operation in the Garraf Contract Area (GCA) pursuant to the Development and Production Service Contract (DPSC) with South Oil Company of the Republic of Iraq. Tendersontime, a leading business leading Tender Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
PCIHBV, as the Operator of the Garraf Oil Field, hereby invites prospective bidders with relevant experience and resources to participate in the following Tender:
Tender No.PCIHBV/2016 /PD&T/1559
Tender Title: Provision of Removing the Temporary Piles and Temporary Structures in the GCA including the Service Bridge for PCIHBV
Scope of Work
1. To conduct mandatory site visit and verification of existing condition and adjacent facilities.
2. To provide the relevant engineering documentation.
3. To provide personnel, equipment, tools, and consumables to execute the WORK.
4. To conduct necessary site preparation and pre-mobilization assessment.
5. To remove 16 nos of H-Piles located underneath the New Bridge and the Service Bridge inclusive any protruded steel materials.
6. To clear the water way (Garraf River) from any obstruction to allow the free access below the New Bridge.
7. To transfer all the dismantled/used steel to the PD&T Lay down Area located inside the GIFT.
8. To reinstate the existing condition of soil or make good any damage to existing facilities/land which caused by CONTRACTOR execution of the WORK.
The Tentative Tender is scheduled as follows:
i. Tender Announcement Date: 2, 3 November 2016
ii. Request for Quotation (RFQ) Issuance Date: Tentatively 15 November 2016
iii. Bid Closing Date: 2 weeks after RFQ Issuance Date
Interested Bidders shall submit a written application letter, printed on the Bidder's official letterhead and signed by the Bidder's authorized Senior Management personnel, which shall state the following details: Full name of Bidder; Mail address; Phone; Fax; E-mail address; Full name of contact person and e-mail address, Tender Title and Tender No. Application letter shall be submitted with Copy of Certificate of Incorporation; and Copy of Certificate of Tax. Application letters shall be accepted from 2 November 2016 to 11 November 2016. Late submissions of application letters shall not be entertained. A confirmation email will be sent to Bidders after the receipt of the Bidders' application letters.
Tendersontime, the world's Procurement Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.