Composite applications in the European construction market declined during 2005–2010 due to the collapse in residential construction, weak GDP performance, and decreased penetration. In 2010, however, the market recovered and is now poised for growth. The composites market is expected to witness a steady growth rate and reach $2.04 billion in 2016 with a CAGR of surpassing 4% over the next five years. http://www.bharatbook.com/construction-market-research-reports/opportunities-for-composites-in-the-european-construction-market-2011-2016-trends-forecast-and-opportunity-analysis.html
As the study reveals, the leading applications during the next five years are expected to be rebar, windows, bridge decks, utility poles, and architectural applications, all of which are projected to average growth of above 7.0% annually. Although no segment is projected to decline during this period, some are expected to experience slower rates of growth, such as doors, bathtubs, and fiber-reinforced plastic panels.
Lucintel’s research indicates that the composite market for construction applications is extremely price sensitive. High cost continues to be a limiting factor for developing new applications. The use of composites is growing in applications where weight savings, corrosion resistance, durability, and other performance benefits are critical. Increasing energy efficiency requirements (doors, windows); greater focus on total life-cycle cost of end products versus those manufactured of conventional materials (utility poles); GDP growth; relative prices for competing materials; and the energy and infrastructure markets are anticipated to continue to drive composites in the European construction market.
The report, which provides trend scenarios and forecast statistics for 2011–2016, details industry drivers and challenges, compares applications and prices, and highlights growth opportunities and emerging composites applications. It also describes the emerging materials for the construction industry, various manufacturing processes, and more.
Material suppliers and product manufacturers need to continually stay abreast, critically analyze, and act fast to capture maximum market share and growth in various applications and markets. This 211 page condensed market report provides all of the latest critical issues concerning composite materials in construction, as well as market and applications related to the construction industry. This report is a must have for every company in the construction industry. In today’s global economy, you need every advantage that you can find to keep you ahead in your business. Let us help to give you that edge.
Features of This Report:
To make any investment, business or strategic decisions, you need timely and adequate information. This market report fulfills this core need. This is an indispensable reference guide for composite material suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, researchers, engineers, distributors and many more, who are dealing with construction industry.
Some of the features of “Opportunities for Composites in the European Construction Market 2011-2016: Trends, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis” market report are:
- Market size estimates for top 12 composites applications in the European construction industry in terms of volume (million lbs) and $ million shipment.
- Porters Five Force Analysis for composites opportunities in European construction market in terms of Supplier Power, Buyer Power, Barriers to Entry, Threat of Substitution and Rivalry.
- Competitive analysis for various applications in terms of types of materials used such as the door market by various material (composites, wood and steel).
- Trends (2005 – 2010) and forecast construction industry. Growth rates shipment.
- Factors driving the growth (or Decline) of these composites applications in European construction market.
- Growth Opportunities for Emerging Applications
- Market size estimates for volume (million lbs) and $ million shipment. Market break down by different types of resins and fibers.
- Trends (2005 – 2010) and forecast (2011-2016) for composite materials shipment in the European construction industry. Growth rates in composites shipment.
- A total of 107 figures/charts and 37 tables presented in this report to help in your business plan.
For more information kindly visit :
Report on Opportunities for Composites in the European Construction Market
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.