Retail Futures Q2 2010: Health & Beauty
Retail Futures is a unique forecasting tool providing dynamic forecasts and analysis of market demand and price pressures every three months. A Sector Summary Report and seven UK sector and two UK channel forecasts are available (Clothing & Footwear, DIY & Gardening, Electricals, Furniture & Floorcoverings, Food & Grocery, Health & Beauty, Homewares, e-Retail, DIY Superstores). ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=46246&rt=Retail-Futures-Q2-2010-Health-Beauty.html )
* Brief review of economic trends and how they impact retail, explaining how we believe key economic metrics will evolve over the next two years.
* Forecasts of how overall retail and retail sectors will fare over the next nine quarters, examining volume, inflation and overall growth rates.
* Category level forecasts are provided to fully inform growth strategies.
* Forecast for online retailing, analysing total online spend, split down into food and non-food.
Another difficult year ahead with stronger growth in Q2 – but entirely driven by inflation. Even with soft comparatives growth is set to be weak and continue to be so. Retailers are going to have to work much harder to win share of consumer spending.
Within non food only clothing & footwear and health & beauty are expected to see any growth in Q2, both driven by inflation, with the return of VAT to 17.5%. The weakness of sterling and high cotton costs place further inflationary pressures.
Easing food inflation depresses growth, due to falling commodity prices and fewer seasonal fluctuations.
Reasons to Purchase
* This unique service provides constantly updated forecasts than ensures you are making the right decisions, based on the latest data.
* The reliable and accurate data exposes opportunities for growth and is a key operational planning tool to aid tactical and strategic decision-making.
* It allows you to benchmark performance with confidence and set effective targets to help maximise performance.
Fr more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=46246&rt=Retail-Futures-Q2-2010-Health-Beauty.html
Annual Forecasting Health & Beauty 2014
Retail Futures: UK Health & Beauty
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, conferences & seminars, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty two years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.