The demand for glass in Russia has increased radically due to huge investments
in real estate and infrastructure sectors in last couple of years. In the year
2007, Russia had 11 float glass manufacturing units, but by the year 2012 the
number increased to 25. However, the quality of the glass manufactured by
majority of the Russian manufacturers is low, which gives breathing space to
foreign players to enter the market and sell quality glass products through
imports due to which majority of the market share in Russia’s glass market is
held by foreign players.
According to “Russia Glass Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” the glass market in Russia will continue to grow on the sideline of growth in real estate sector, infrastructural improvements and FMCG growth. It is forecasted that Russian glass industry will touch USD 10 Billion revenues market by 2013 where speciality glass and float glass segments will be the front runner for this growth. However, the container glass segment is expected to witness the heat from substitute products like tetra packaging and PET packaging where the share of container glass in terms of volume is expected to decrease. “Russian Glass Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” discusses the following aspects related to glass market in Russia:
• Global and Russian Glass Market Size & Forecast
• Market Share: By Segment, By Region, By Application
• Drivers and Challenges for Russian Glass Market
• Market Dynamics, Trends & Opportunities
• Market Statistics for Container, Float, Speciality & Fiber Glass
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations.
Why you should buy this report
• To gain an in-depth understanding of Russia glass market dynamics.
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
• The forecast to assess how the market is predicted to develop by 2017.
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per your specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with glass manufacturers, distributors, dealers and industrial customers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of more than 3000 paid databases such as newspapers, websites, company annual reports and proprietary databases.
1. Analyst Briefing
2. Global Glass Market Overview
2.1. By Value
2.2. By Volume
3. Russia Glass Market Overview
3.1.1. By Value
3.1.2. By Volume
3.2. Market Share
3.2.1. By Company
3.2.2. By Sector
3.2.3. By Region
3.2.4. By Segment
4. Russia Container Glass Market
4.1.1. By Value
4.1.2. By Volume
4.2. Market Share
4.2.1. By Application
4.2.2. By Company
5. Russia Float Glass Market
5.1. Market Size
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share
5.2.1. By Region
5.2.2. By Company
6. Russia Fiber Glass Market
6.1. Market Size
6.1.1. By Value
6.1.2. By Volume
6.2. Market Share
6.2.1. By Company
6.2.2. By Application
7. Russia Specialty Glass Market
7.1. Market Size
7.1.1. By Value
7.1.2. By Volume
7.2. Market Share
7.2.1. By Region
7.2.2. By Company
8. PEST Analysis – Russia Glass Market
9. Market Dynamics
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/consumer-goods-market-research-report/russia-glass-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2017.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.