SA Power Networks SA Power, a subsidiary of Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings Limited is a power company that distributes electricity. The company’s activities include building, extending, maintaining and upgrading electricity distribution networks. It offers services such as installing, maintaining and reading meters, project management, construction and commissioning, material sales and supply chain management, repairing street lights, outage reporting, infrastructure maintenance and operation, and technical services, among others. The company operates through a network of powerlines, electric poles and substations. SA Power is headquartered in Keswick, South Australia, Australia.
SA Power Networks Power Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the companys Mergers and Acquisitions M&As, partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, subsector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary inhouse Power eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals Analysis of the companys financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Subsector Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by subsector.
- Major Deals Information on the companys major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s major public companies key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description A brief description of the companys operations.
- Key Employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments A brief on recent news about the company.
Table Of Content-
SA Power Networks, Power, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 5
SA Power Networks, Power Deals By Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 6
SA Power Networks, Power, Deals By Region, 2011 to YTD 2017 7
SA Power Networks, Power, Deals By Sector, 2011 to YTD 2017 8
SA Power Networks, Power, Deals Summary, 2011 to YTD 2017 9
SA Power Networks, Power, Deal Details 10
Debt Offering 10
For more information, please visit @ https://www.24marketreports.com/energy-and-natural-resources/sa-power-networks---power---deals-and-alliances-profile
New York City Zone 01,
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170,
UK(Toll free): +44 800 088 5734,