Bharatbook announces a report on “Shopping Habits of Nigerian Consumers”. A consumer segmentation section in the report breaks down the Nigeria’s consumers by specific age groups, ranging from teenagers and youths to pensioners.
About This Report
Retail Industry in Nigeria is acknowledged as a key sector, and is driven by factors like strong income growth, changing lifestyles and favorable demographic patterns. The Nigerian consumers are finally beginning to embrace e-commerce and mobile payments. Has a population representing 15.4% of the total Africa’s population and 2.5% of the world’s total population. The urban population is 48.6% in 2016 and expected to hit 50.2% in 2018 and to further grow to 67.1% in 2050.
The report findings enables you to;
• Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders.
• Understand consumer shopping preference and emerging consumption trends
• Identify strategic business penetration in Nigerian market
• Understand unique selling features for different retail outlets
• Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats.
• Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions.
The report provides current and detailed snapshots of the unique behaviors, attitudes and spending patterns of consumers in Nigeria.
In addition to covering important core topics like household disposable income, consumer expenditure, savings and credit and housing and home ownership, this report also contains hard-to-find statistics on more specific consumer-related topics like eating and drinking habits, shopping habits, preferred types of stores and retail venues, clothing and fashion trends and descriptions of brand preferences for mobile and smart phones, home electronics, home appliances, hair care products, spirits and other alcoholic beverages, snacks foods, breakfast cereals…
A consumer segmentation section in the report breaks down the Nigeria’s consumers by specific age groups, ranging from teenagers and youths to pensioners; household income groups, from high-end consumers and low-end consumers; highlighting the factors that influence purchasing decisions and the products in greatest demand for each segment.
Use the Shopping Habits of Nigerian Consumers report to answer questions including:
• In what types of stores do consumers prefer to shop for food and drinks?
• How is monthly household’s income distributed in Nigeria (i.e. rent/mortgage, food and beverage, phone/internet…)?
• What informs shoppers into choosing specific shopping outlets?
• How do household income influence consumer preferences and expenditure trends?
• What is the frequency of shopping different income class on different consumer product categories?
• How has mobile internet access revolutionized online access and digital marketing?
• What is the household sizing of online access using desktop computers, Laptops, Smartphones, and or Tablets?
• On the whole, are the Nigeria’s consumers spenders or savers?
• Are consumers willing to spend more on specific products?
Buy Consumer Shopping Habits reports to:
• Get a quick, clear and comprehensive understanding of consumer trends, attitudes and behavior in Nigeria with relevant data conveniently laid out in a single, easy-to-read document
• Immediately gain hard-to-discern insights from local analysts into the factors that influence daily decision-making processes of Nigerian consumers as they shop for and buy needed products and services
• Save research time and effort by quickly identifying unique (or in some cases similar) consumer attributes and characteristics that explain the demand for specific products and services in Nigeria
• Quickly grasp the dynamics and direction of Nigeria’s retail distribution network in order to understand how manufacturers and distributors get their products to consumers.
Related Reports: Retailing Market Research Reports
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.bharatbook.com
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.