Dec 07, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Squamous Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013' also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Squamous Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the
global therapeutic scenario for Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- A review of the Squamous Cell Carcinoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Squamous Cell Carcinoma pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under
development for Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Squamous Cell Carcinoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
Eli Lilly and Company
Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals Limited
Oncolytics Biotech Inc.
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Cannabis Science, Inc.
IRX Therapeutics, Inc.
Table of contents :
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 6
List of Figures 7
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 8
Squamous Cell Carcinoma Overview 9
Therapeutics Development 10
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Squamous Cell Carcinoma 10
Squamous Cell Carcinoma Therapeutics under Development by Companies 12
Squamous Cell Carcinoma Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 14
Late Stage Products 15
Comparative Analysis 15
Mid Clinical Stage Products 16
Comparative Analysis 16
Early Clinical Stage Products 17
Comparative Analysis 17
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products 18
Comparative Analysis 18
Squamous Cell Carcinoma Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 19
Squamous Cell Carcinoma Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 20
Companies Involved in Squamous Cell Carcinoma Therapeutics Development 21
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 21
Shionogi & Co., Ltd. 22
Eli Lilly and Company 23
GlaxoSmithKline plc 24
Novartis AG 25
Genmab A/S 26
NexMed, Inc. 27
Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals Limited 28
Oncolytics Biotech Inc. 29
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 31
Omeros Corporation 32
Cellceutix Corporation 33
Cannabis Science, Inc. 34
IRX Therapeutics, Inc. 35
GENEXTRA S.p.A. 36
Squamous Cell Carcinoma - Therapeutics Assessment 37
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 37
Assessment by Combination Products 38
Assessment by Route of Administration 39
Assessment by Molecule Type 41
Drug Profiles 44
trametinib dimethyl sulfoxide - Drug Profile 44
Product Description 44
Mechanism of Action 44
R&D Progress 44
pemetrexed disodium - Drug Profile 47
Product Description 47
Mechanism of Action 47
R&D Progress 47
pelareorep - Drug Profile 53
Product Description 53
Mechanism of Action 53
R&D Progress 53
irinotecan sucrosofate - Drug Profile 57
Product Description 57
Mechanism of Action 57
R&D Progress 57
afamelanotide - Drug Profile 59
Product Description 59
Mechanism of Action 59
R&D Progress 59
Kevetrin - Drug Profile 61
Product Description 61
Mechanism of Action 61
R&D Progress 61
IRX-2 - Drug Profile 64
Product Description 64
Mechanism of Action 64
R&D Progress 64
afatinib dimaleate - Drug Profile 66
Product Description 66
Mechanism of Action 66
R&D Progress 66
nedaplatin + [docetaxel] - Drug Profile 68
Product Description 68
Mechanism of Action 68
R&D Progress 68
GPR87 Antagonist - Drug Profile 69
Product Description 69
Mechanism of Action 69
R&D Progress 69
paclitaxel - Drug Profile 70
Product Description 70
Mechanism of Action 70
R&D Progress 70
GPR39 Antagonist - Drug Profile 71
Product Description 71
Mechanism of Action 71
R&D Progress 71
BXQ-350 - Drug Profile 72
Product Description 72
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/healthcare-market-research-reports/squamous-cell-carcinoma-pipeline-review-h2-20131.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.