This report combines primary research on customer satisfaction with assessments of market activity to present a multi-faceted view of the ICT outsourcing industry today.
Features and benefits
* Results of the world's largest primary research project on customer satisfaction with outsourced services in the global ICT industry.
* Analysis of activity by region, industry and service type in the global ICT outsourcing market.
* Complemented by assessment of market activity to present a multi-faceted view of the ICT outsourcing industry.
This report finds a high level of satisfaction among users of outsourced services.A larger size, in terms of revenues, did not assure a vendor a top rank for customer satisfaction. For instance, on the overall satisfaction scale; in terms of revenues, a company which earned $1.1bn scored better than another which earned $32bn.Public sectors such as defense, central/federal government, and the state and local governments are shown to be crucial client segments for the global ICT outsourcing industry. The US defense industry created significant value for the global ICT industry.
Your key questions answered
* Which service providers in the global ICT outsourcing industry provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction?
* Which factors do clients consider most important when assessing satisfaction with delivery of ICT outsourcing services?
Table of Contents :
A market for large sized deals
Strong presence of IBM and HP in the global manufacturing industry
Active market for ICT outsourcing in India
Several new players in the ICT outsourcing landscape
Telecom industry remained largely immune to the credit crunch
Cloud services capabilities paying for telcos
Network spend expected to increase as the global economy recovers
SURVEY FINDINGS 2010: OVERALL SATISFACTION
Overall satisfaction ranking for the global ICT outsourcing
SURVEY FINDINGS 2010: PERFORMANCE CRITERIA
For more information kindly visit
Outsourcing in the Global Medical Equipment Industry - The Market Expected to Register High Growth in the Future
Report on Chinese Service Outsourcing Industry, 2011-2012
Bharatbook added a new report on "State of the Global ICT Outsourcing Industry 2010" Based on publically disclosed IT services and BPO contracts