1.) Sweden leading in internet use
The latest “Sweden B2C E-Commerce Report 2011” compiled by market research firm yStats.com provides information about B2C E-Commerce in Sweden. Aside from internet use and online purchases, also revenues and competitors are analyzed. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=216655&rt=Sweden-B2C-E-Commerce-Report-2011.html
Sweden is one of the leading countries worldwide when it comes to internet use. Despite the high rate of internet penetration, there is still further potential for growth.
Online purchases very popular with Swedes
In 2010, as much as 90 % of the Swedish population used the internet. Furthermore, almost 70 % of the Swedes searched for information on a search engine prior to making online purchases. Growth in B2C E-Commerce revenue is expected to reach slightly under 10 % in 2011. According to the “Sweden B2C E-Commerce Report 2011” by yStats.com in 2010 the leading product categories in B2C E-Commerce were “travel,” “consumer electronics,” “fashion and shoes” as well as “media/entertainment.” The most popular online shops with Swedish customers were Adlibris (books), Cdon (books and other media), Ellos (fashion) und H&M (fashion). market research reports
2.) KEY FINDINGS
• In the last three months of 2010, approximately half of respondents in Sweden used the Internet for “purchasing/ordering goods or services“.
• The share of B2C E-Commerce on total retail sales in Sweden is expected to reach almost 5% in 2011.
• “Travel“ was the leading product category in Swedish B2C E-Commerce in Q3 2010, followed by “Electronics“ and “Clothing & Shoes“.
• The number of Internet users in Sweden reached 8.5 million in 2010, accounting for more than 90% of the total country population.
• Online book retailer Adlibris was the most popular online shop for the Swedish population in October 2010, followed by media goods online shop Cdon, fashion online shops Ellos and H&M and aucion website Tradera.
3.) About our Reports
- Market reports by yStats.com inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
- yStats.com provides secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
- Our international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
- yStats.com delivers all research results as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
- If required, yStats.com provides in-depth analysis for all research projects. Simply send us a request.
4.) About yStats.com
yStats.com has been committed to research up-to-date, objective and demand-based data on markets and competitors for top managers from various industries since 2005. Headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, the firm has a strong international focus and is specialized in secondary market research. In addition to offering reports on markets and competitors, yStats.com also carries out client-specific research. Clients include leading global enterprises from various industries including B2C E-Commerce, electronic payment systems, mail order and direct marketing, logistics, as well as banking and consulting.
For more information kindly visit :
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668 / +91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.