Telemedicine technology is making healthcare market more interactive by implementing the latest technology and telecommunication in providing healthcare services. This market is witnessing stupendous growth due to increase in remote monitoring of patients along with the increasing demand for telesurgery. Driven by the telehospital services market, telemedicine technologies market is expected to reach $7 billion from $5.9 billion by the end of 2013. Telemedicine technology is used as a tool to cut down healthcare costs and save lots of funds spent on healthcare services. This technology is offering one of the few ways of enabling healthcare personnel to meet the growing demand for healthcare services without unacceptable delays.
Telemedicine market growth has been also driven by the implementation of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) that intensified focus on telemedicine as a way to treat increasing number of people seeking health insurance and medical services. Telemedicine technology is enabling healthcare personnel to meet the increasing demands for providing healthcare services.
Download Sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/144853
- Telehospital/ Clinic
Segmentation Based on Application
Segmentation Based on Technology
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments and major geographies. Geographical regions analyzed under this report are Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. This report provides complete analysis of different industry segments, market growth drivers, factors affecting market growth, market structure, and market projections for near future. It also includes analysis of current technological developments in the field, Porter’s five force model analysis, and company profiles of top industry players. This report also provides review of micro and macro factors significant with respect to existing market players and new entrants with value chain analysis.
Some of the major players dominating this market are Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd., Cardiocom, International Business Machines Corp., Intouch Technologies, Medical International Research, Medtronic Inc., Roche Diagnostics, Siemens Healthcare, Telemedicine Software Providers, 3m Health Information Systems, Agfa Healthcare Nv, Medic4all, Sony Corp. Of America, Telecom Players, Alcatel-Lucent, At&T, Cisco, Verizon Communications Inc., Telemedicine Integrators, Amd Telemedicine Inc., American Telecare Inc., Cybernet Medical Corp., Honeywell Hommed, Robert Bosch Healthcare, Apollo Hospitals, Johns Hopkins Medicine, and others.
Browse More ICT Market Research Reports: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/category/96
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments