Dec 30, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''The 20
Leading Companies in Shale Gas 2013 - Competitive Landscape Analysis"
providesdetailed shale gas CAPEX (USD) information for the 20 leading
companies in the market, detailing each company's current position in the market
and their longer term outlook.
The leading 20 players in the shale gas market comprise a broad range of companies, including the supermajors, large international energy companies and smaller independent companies specialising in shale gas. With prices at a level where only some shale deposits are currently economic to produce, each company's current position and future strategy will be crucial to their success in the $33.2bn shale gas market.
The success of North American shale gas production and the abundance of shale gas resources throughout the world have encouraged a number of countries to begin exploring and developing their own shale resources. However, the markets outside of the US and Canada are still in their infancy and the top 20 companies are populated by those targeting shale in these two countries.
Targeting liquids-rich, or 'wet gas' formations, can substantially improve the economics of gas extraction from shale rock. Against this backdrop, therefore, it is very important to understand which companies have the best acreage for such development and are pioneering the techniques that enable shale gas extraction to be economic moving forward.
Why you should buy The 20 Leading Companies in Shale Gas 2013: Competitive
Who are the leading companies in the shale gas market?, how are they currently performing and what are their future plans? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover capital expenditure data and market shares for the leading 20 companies in the shale gas market.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in
the following way:
• View 2013 capital expenditure and market shares for the leading 20 companies in the shale gas market, allowing you to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed shale gas CAPEX (USD) information for the 20 leading companies in the market, detailing each company's current position in the market and their longer term outlook.
- Read about each company's acreage positioning, shale gas spending as a percentage of total company spending and, where possible, see a breakdown of each company's capital expenditure by play.
- You will find a SWOT analysis for each of the companies assessed, detailing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to their involvement in the shale gas market.
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 173 page report provides 115 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the leading companies in the shale gas market.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the shale gas sector.
• Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this.
- By reading the exclusive expert interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the shale gas sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview from a leading industry specialist, informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
- Mike Chadsey of the Ohio Oil & Gas Association (OOGA)
• Learn about the global shale gas industry with our comprehensive analysis of the market
- Discover the extent of global shale gas resources and the regions in which they are located.
- Be provided with a comparison of the major North American shale plays, along with information on shale gas output in the US.
- Read our assessment of the economics of shale gas drilling and completion, including information on the impact of price trends on shale gas expenditure, the potential influence of LNG exports, the importance of operational efficiency and the significance of a switch from dry gas to liquids rich plays.
- See our ten year forecast for shale gas capital expenditure in North America compared to the rest of the world.
• Understand the prospects for the leading 20 companies in the shale gas market with our assessment of competitor positioning
- Examine each of the leading 20 companies' shares of the shale gas market in 2013, together with the share of the market held by companies outside of the top 20.
- Discover how much each of the leading 20 companies is spending on shale gas in 2013 as a percentage of their total capital expenditure.
- Find out how much is being spent in each of the leading national markets in 2013.
- Learn about the most favourable global shale plays and the reasons behind this.
• Explore the factors affecting shale gas developers and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues influencing the shale gas market. Discover what the present and future outlook for businesses will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Government regulation and legislation
- Supply and demand dynamics
- The importance of gas pricing
- Competition from rival technologies
- The future impact of LNG exports
- Environmental issues
- Market restraints outside North America
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the
20 leading companies in the shale gas market
The 20 Leading Companies in Shale Gas 2013: Competitive Landscape Analysis report provides impartial shale gas sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full the transcript of an exclusive interview with the Ohio Oil & Gas Association (OOGA) is included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data on the leading companies in the shale gas market.
How The 20 Leading Companies in Shale Gas 2013: Competitive Landscape
Analysis report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the shale gas market and the leading companies operating within in. You will discover 2013 shale gas CAPEX information for each of the 20 leading companies, along with details of their market share, acreage positioning, current operations and future outlook. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report The 20 Leading Companies in Shale Gas 2013: Competitive Landscape Analysis. Avoid missing out - order our report today.
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
1.1 The Shale Gas Market Overview
1.2 Highlights of this Report
1.3 The Scope of this Report
1.4 Methodology & Market Definition
1.5 The Leading Twenty Shale Gas Companies 2013
2. Introduction to the Shale Gas Market
2.1 How Extensive are Shale Gas Resources?
2.2 The Dominant North American Shale Gas Market: Comparing Resources
2.3 What are the Economics of Shale Gas Drilling and Completion in North America?
2.4 What are the Dominant Trends in the Shale Gas Market?
2.4.1 What is the Impact of Natural Gas Price Trends on Shale Gas Market Capital Expenditure and How Positive is the Situation for Companies Moving Forward?
2.4.2 What Impact Will LNG Exports Have on Investment in the North American Shale Gas Market?
2.4.3 Increasing Influence of Large Multi-National Companies
2.4.4 Why are Joint Ventures a Popular Method for Extracting Shale Gas in North America?
2.4.5 To What Extent is Operational Efficiency Affecting Capital Expenditure on Shale Gas Drilling and Completions?
2.4.6 How Significant is the Shift from 'Dry Gas' to Liquids-Rich Plays?
2.4.7 How Successfully are Companies Hedging Against Losses?
2.5 What are the Other Drivers and Restraints on Company Shale Gas Drilling and Completion Spending within North America?
2.6 What Is the Dominant Factor Affecting Capital Expenditure on Shale Gas Drilling in the Rest of the World?
2.7 How Does Shale Gas Capital Expenditure in the US-Canadian Market Compare with the Rest of the World?
3. Competitor Positioning in the Global Shale Gas Market
3.1 The Leading Twenty Companies' Market Share in the Global Shale Gas Market 2013
3.2 Shale Gas Operations as a Percentage of Total Capital Expenditure
3.3 Regional Shale Gas Investment Emphasis
4. The Leading Twenty Companies in the Shale Gas Market
4.1 Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
4.1.1 Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Overview & Shale Gas Operations
4.1.2 Anadarko Petroleum Corporation SWOT Analysis
4.1.3 Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Future Outlook
4.2 Antero Resources
4.2.1 Antero Resources Overview & Shale Gas Operations
4.2.2 Antero Resources SWOT Analysis
4.2.3 Antero Resources Future Outlook
4.3 BHP Billiton
4.3.1 BHP Billiton Overview & Shale Gas Operations
4.3.2 BHP Billiton SWOT Analysis
4.3.3 BHP Billiton Future Outlook
4.4 Cabot Oil and Gas
4.4.1 Cabot Oil and Gas Overview & Shale Gas Operations
4.4.2 Cabot Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis
4.4.3 Cabot Oil and Gas Future Outlook
4.5 Chesapeake Energy Corporation
4.5.1 Chesapeake Energy Corporation Overview & Shale Gas Operations
4.5.2 Chesapeake Energy Corporation SWOT Analysis
4.5.3 Chesapeake Energy Corporation Future Outlook
4.6 CONSOL Energy Inc.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/oil-and-gas-market-research-reports/the-20-leading-companies-in-shale-gas-2013-competitive-landscape-analysis.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.