Dec 27, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''The Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market 2014-2024" provides detailed spending projections for the market ($US), the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, and market shares.
The CO2 EOR market is a well established sector of the oil and gas industry in the United States with the first commercial projects dating back to the early 1970s. The key enabler of this success has been the availability of a large volume of low cost naturally occurring CO2, which has been tapped in the US to provide a regular supply to EOR projects.
However, the US remains the only nation to have discovered naturally occurring CO2 sources apart from natural gas collections with a high CO2 content. As maturing oil production markets provide more opportunity for CO2 use in EOR, demand for CO2 has risen while supply volumes have not seen significant additions over the market's 35+ year history.
There has therefore been a growing interest in capturing some of the approximately 32 billion tonnes of CO2 released into the atmosphere globally from anthropogenic sources, and using this to boost production of oil from waning production areas. This creates opportunities in many more countries outside the US where CO2 EOR markets have the potential to grow. The intensifying link with carbon capture technology will mean that areas advanced in this technology with significant maturing oil areas will prosper in the CO2 EOR market.
Visiongain calculates that spending in the CO2 EOR market will total $5.305bn at the start of 2014. This includes spending on geological studies connected to CO2 EOR, injection and production well drilling and reworking, pumping equipment, CO2 recycling facilities and CO2 distribution pipelines. The report also covers investment into technology to capture carbon from anthropogenic sources as this is increasingly becoming a major feeder to CO2 EOR projects.
Carbon dioxide purchases are not included in the financial analysis. Due to the
gas being such a major cost factor and the inconsistent pricing and supply of
CO2 globally, visiongain feels this would distort investment figures for new CO2
EOR projects. However, the importance of CO2 costs to individual projects and
the market as a whole is discussed in the report.
Why you should buy The Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market 2014-2024
What is the future of the carbon dioxide enhanced oil recovery market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind competitors, missing critical business opportunities or
losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from
2014-2024 at the global, regional and national level. The report also
comprehensively lays out the market drivers and restrainers, risks and trends,
and leading companies and their strategies in order to help the reader make a
balanced decision regarding their investment or involvement. Read on to discover
the future market prospects for the CO2 EOR sector.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
We guarantee that you will receive critical information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global carbon dioxide enhanced oil recovery market forecasts and analysis
from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you
exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed spending projections for the market ($US), the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, and market shares.
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 154 page report provides 93 tables, charts and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future CO2 EOR market prospects.
- This analysis will enable quicker, easier understanding. You will also gain from our analyst's industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the CO2 EOR sector.
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the CO2 EOR sector, finding strategic advantages for your work and learning how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
- Scottish Carbon Capture and Storage (SCCS)
- Enhance Energy
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional and national CO2 EOR markets - where will the greatest spending and best opportunities occur?
- Be provided with up to-date information on all upcoming and proposed CO2 EOR production projects and CO2 supply projects, including details of likely completion dates.
- Acquire a ten-year forecast for US CO2 EOR production (bpd), as well as a historical graph showing production development over the past 25 years
- Learn about the market potential for CO2 EOR companies in the developed and developing regions, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 8 national or regional markets.
- United States CO2 EOR forecast 2014-2024
- Chinese CO2 EOR forecast 2014-2024
- Canadian CO2 EOR forecast 2014-2024
- United Arab Emirates CO2 EOR forecast 2014-2024
- Brazilian CO2 EOR forecast 2014-2024
- United Kingdom CO2 EOR forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of Europe CO2 EOR forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World CO2 EOR forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Receive a PEST analysis identifying the political, economic, sociological and technological factors affecting spending in the CO2 EOR market from 2014 onwards:
- Oil price considerations
- The importance of government support
- Supply and demand dynamics
- The issue of environmental benefits
- Return on investment concerns
- The impact of rival technologies
• Identify who the leading companies are in the carbon dioxide enhanced oil recovery market
- Our report reveals the ranking of current companies in the market and an assessment of which companies hold the greatest potential. In particular, by exploring and analysing the activities of these companies you can see where the expected gains will be. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of the 15 leading CO2 EOR producers in the North American market, examining their 2013 production (bpd) and market share, current production locations and future prospects:
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Apache Corporation
- BreitBurn energy Partners
- Chaparral Energy
- Denbury Resources
- Devon Energy
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- Hess Corporation
- Kinder Morgan
- Merit Energy
- Whiting Petroleum
- Plus profiles of a further 9 companies in the North American and international CO2 EOR market.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the carbon dioxide enhanced oil recovery market
The Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market 2014-2024 report provides impartial CO2 EOR market analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial
business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your
market insight. See how this report could benefit you and enhance your research,
analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business
decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Scottish Carbon Capture and Storage (SCCS) and Enhance Energy are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, national and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024.
How the Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market 2014-2024 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the CO2 EOR market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order our report The Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market 2014-2024. Avoid missing out - order our report now.
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
1.1 Global Carbon Dioxide Enhanced Oil Recovery Market Overview
1.2 Benefits of This Report
1.3 Who is This Report For?
1.5 Global Carbon Dioxide Enhanced Oil Recovery Market Forecast 2014-2024
1.6 Leading National Carbon Dioxide Enhanced Oil Recovery Markets Forecast 2014-2024
2. Introduction to the Carbon Dioxide Enhanced Oil Recovery Market
2.1 Brief History of the CO2 EOR Industry
2.2 The Importance of Oil Prices
2.3 The Main Costs Involved in CO2 EOR Operations
2.4 Miscible and Immiscible EOR Methods
2.5 From Where is Carbon Dioxide Sourced?
2.6 Advantages and Disadvantages of Using CO2 for EOR
2.7 Competition from Rival Technologies
2.8 Prospects for Offshore CO2 EOR
2.9 Environmental Issues Linked to CO2 EOR Production
3. The Global Carbon Dioxide Enhanced Oil Recovery Market
3.1 The Global Carbon Dioxide Enhanced Oil Recovery Market Forecast 2014-2024
3.2 Drivers and Restraints in the Carbon Dioxide Enhanced Oil Recovery Market
3.2.1 Drivers in the CO2 EOR Market
220.127.116.11 Vast Geological Storage Potential in Oil Fields
18.104.22.168 Extensive Industry Experience with CO2 EOR
22.214.171.124 Billions of Barrels of Added Oil Yield
126.96.36.199 Many Fields Approaching Limit of Waterflood Recovery Potential
188.8.131.52 High Costs of Decommissioning Oil & Gas Infrastructure
184.108.40.206 Residual Oil Zones (ROZ)
220.127.116.11 Carbon Trading and Cost Reductions
3.2.2 Restraints in the CO2 EOR Market
18.104.22.168 Limited CO2 Availability
22.214.171.124 High Cost of Carbon Capture
126.96.36.199 Limited Financial Incentives to Invest
188.8.131.52 Tight Financing
184.108.40.206 Longer Return on Investment Period
220.127.116.11 Carbon Dioxide Leakage and Environmental Issues
18.104.22.168 Limited or No Government Funding
22.214.171.124 Offshore Decommissioning and Well Abandonment
126.96.36.199 Poorly Conducted Onshore Decommissioning
3.3 Barriers to Entry Analysis
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/oil-and-gas-market-research-reports/the-carbon-dioxide-co2enhanced-oil-recovery-eormarket-2014-2024.html
Related link : www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/oil-and-gas.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.