Dec 30, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''The Composites Market 2013-2023 - Glass Fibre (GFRP), Carbon Fibre (CFRP) & Aramid Fibre (AFRP)" provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
Visiongain expects that innovations by both composite producers and composite consumer demand will result in a healthy growth in the composite market. The recovering global economy and technological innovations are lifting the sectors that account for the majority of composite consumption; namely Transportation, Aviation and Energy.
Visiongain's analysis indicates that the global composite market will be worth $66.7 Billion in 2013, and will be driven by growth in the both emerging and developed markets, in addition to a number of favourable design and technological advances made by end-use consuming sectors.
Increasing fuel costs and price volatility has resulted in significant consumer demand and/or government intervention towards vehicles that offer increased fuel efficiency. This has provided the incentive for automobiles of their vehicles and aerospace manufacturers to reduce the weight of their aircraft.
Why you should buy The Composites Market 2013-2023: Glass Fibre (GFRP), Carbon Fibre (CFRP) & Aramid Fibre (AFRP)
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the composite market prospects
- The report comprises 126 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 127 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the composite market
• Read exclusive expert opinion interview from an industry specialist informing the analysis
• View global composite market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the composite submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023:
- Automotive forecast 2013-2023
- Aviation forecast 2013-2023
- Energy forecast 2013-2023
- Sporting Goods forecast 2013-2023
- Consumer Goods forecast 2013-2023
- Other forecast 2013-2023
• Discover the potential for each of the composite type submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023:
- Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic (GFRP),
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP)
- Aramid Fibre Reinforced Plastic (AFRP)
• Learn about the opportunities in 15 leading countries with composite market forecasts between 2013-2023:
- USA forecast 2013-2023
- China forecast 2013-2023
- Japan forecast 2013-2023
- Germany forecast 2013-2023
- India forecast 2013-2023
- France forecast 2013-2023
- UK forecast 2013-2023
- Italy forecast 2013-2023
- Russia forecast 2013-2023
- Canada forecast 2013-2023
- Brazil forecast 2013-2023
- Spain forecast 2013-2023
- Australia forecast 2013-2023
- South Korea forecast 2013-2023
- RoW forecast 2013-2023
• Understand the competitive landscape with revealing composite company market share data and profiles of 10 leading composite manufacturer examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- Asahi Fibre Glass Company
- China Fibreglass Company
- PPG Industries
- Saint-Gobain Vetrotex
- Chongqing Polycomp
- Braj Binani Group
- Taishan Fibreglass
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the composite market forecasts
- SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and a full transcript from the exclusive interview with Michelman is included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 - all identifying strategic business opportunities.
How The Composites Market 2013-2023: Glass Fibre (GFRP), Carbon Fibre (CFRP)
& Aramid Fibre (AFRP) report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the composite industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of the composites market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report The Composites Market 2013-2023: Glass Fibre (GFRP), Carbon Fibre (CFRP) & Aramid Fibre (AFRP).
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
1.1 Global Market Overview
1.2 Benefits of this Report
1.3 Who is this Report for?
1.5 Global Composite Market Forecast 2013 - 2023
1.6 Composite End-Use Sector Market Forecast 2013 - 2023
1.7 Leading Regional Composite Market Forecast 2013 - 2023
2. Introduction to the Composite Market
2.1 Leading Composite Markets Structure Overview
2.2 What Are Composites and What Are They Used In?
2.2.1 Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymers (GFRP)
2.2.2 Carbon Fibre Reinforced Polymers (CFRP)
2.2.3 Aramid Fibre Reinforced Polymers (AFRP)
2.4 Composite Market by Sector
2.5 Properties of Composites
2.6 Assumptions and Explanations
3. Global Composite Market Forecast 2013 - 2023
3.1 Global Forecast and Analysis of the Composite Market, 2013 - 2023
3.2 Global Forecast of Composite Market by Material 2013 - 2023
3.3 Global Composite Market Drivers and Restraints
4. Composite End-Use Sectors Market Forecast 2013 - 2023
4.1 Composite Market in the Automotive Sector, 2013 - 2023
4.1.1 Analysis of Composite Market by the Automotive Sector
4.2 Composite Market in the Aviation Sector, Forecast 2013 - 2023
4.2.1 Analysis of Composite Market by the Aviation Sector
4.3 Composite Market in the Energy Sector, Forecast 2013 - 2023
4.3.1 Analysis of Composite Market by the Energy Sector
4.4 Composite Market in the Sporting Goods Sector, Forecast 2013 - 2023
4.4.1 Analysis of Composite Market by the Sporting Goods Sector
4.5 Composite Market in the Consumer Goods Sector, Forecast 2013 - 2023
4.5.1 Analysis of Composite Market by the Consumer Goods Sector
4.6 Other Applications for Composites
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/business-services-market-research-reports/the-composites-market-2013-2023-glass-fibre-gfrpcarbon-fibre-cfrp-aramid-fibre-afrp.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.