Dec 27, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''The Connected Car Market 2014-2024: Telematics for in Vehicle Safety, Security and Infotainment" contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive.
The increasing demand for wireless connectivity, demonstrated by the high level of penetration of smartphones and tablets, is driving the automotive industry to adjust to a new lifestyle consensus and incorporate in-vehicle internet connectivity solutions. Moreover, global regulatory mandates (eCall in EU, GLONASS in Russia, SVT in Brazil) require the usage of telematics for safety purposes and the installation of basic Telematics Control Units (TCU) in all new vehicles in Europe from 2015 and in other countries from 2016 onwards. These drivers offer the opportunity for new revenue streams and enhancement of customer loyalty within the Connected Car ecosystem. However, the Connected Car needs to overcome data privacy and driver-distraction concerns in order to become a mainstream standard feature. As a consequence, visiongain has assessed that the value of the global Connected Car market will reach $25.2bn in 2014.
Why you should buy The Connected Car Market 2014-2024: Telematics for in Vehicle Safety, Security and Infotainment
What is the future of the Connected Car market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Connected Car sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
We guarantee that you will receive key information benefitting you in the following way
• View global Connected Car market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep
your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business
- The report provides detailed revenues projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 176 page report provides 204 tables, charts and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Connected Car market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Connected Car sector
• Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this.
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Connected Car sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcript of exclusive expert opinion interview from leading industry specialist informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
• Discover revenues predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the prospects for the Connected Car industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
- Stay informed about the potential for each of these Connected Car submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024. These submarket forecasts are at the global and for 5 regional markets.
- By Type of Connectivity forecast 2014-2024
- Embedded Solutions forecast 2014-2024
- Integrated Solutions forecast 2014-2024
- Tethered Solutions forecast 2014-2024
- By Service Provider forecast 2014-2024
- Original Equipment Manufacturers Hardware forecast 2014-2024
- Aftermarket Hardware forecast 2014-2024
- Telematics Hardware forecast 2014-2024
- Connectivity Hardware forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national Connected Car markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for Connected Car companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 12 leading national markets.
- US forecast 2014-2024
- China forecast 2014-2024
- Japan forecast 2014-2024
- India forecast 2014-2024
- Germany forecast 2014-2024
- UK forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- Italy forecast 2014-2024
- South Korea forecast 2014-2024
- Canada forecast 2014-2024
- Brazil forecast 2014-2024
- Russia forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Connected Car industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the Connected Car industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 17 leading Connected Car companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Apple International
- BMW AG
- Daimler AG
- Ford Motor Co
- General Motors
- Honda Motor Co
- Hughes Telematics
- Mahindra Satyam
- Sierra Wireless
- Toyota Motor Corp
- VW Group
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Connected Car market
The Connected Car Market 2014-2024: Telematics for in Vehicle Safety, Security and Infotainment report provides impartial Connected Car sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from the exclusive interview with WirelessCar is included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024.
How The Connected Car Market 2014-2024 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Connected Car market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report The Connected Car Market 2014-2024. Avoid missing out - order our report now.
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Connected Car Market Overview
1.2. Benefits of This Report
1.3. Who is This Report For?
1.5. Key Points Emerging From This Research
1.5.1. Global Connected Car Market Size Forecast 2014-24
220.127.116.11. Global Connected Car Market Size Forecast 2014-24 by Type of Connectivity
18.104.22.168. Global Connected Car Market Size Forecast 2014-24 by Service Provider
1.5.2. Global Connected Car Shipments Forecast 2014-2024
22.214.171.124. Global Connected Car Shipments Forecast by Type of Connectivity
1.5.3. Global Smartphone Shipments Forecast 2014-24
1.5.4. Global Tablet Shipments Forecast 2014-24
1.5.5. Oil Price Forecast 2014-24
1.6. Global Connected Car Market Forecasts 2014-24
1.6.1. Global Connected Car Market Size Forecast Summary 2014, 2019, 2024
126.96.36.199. Global Connected Car Market Size Forecast Summary 2014, 2019, 2024 by Type of Connectivity
188.8.131.52. Global Connected Car Market Size Forecast Summary 2014, 2019, 2024 by Service Provider
1.6.2. Global Connected Car Shipments Forecast Summary 2014, 2019, 2024
184.108.40.206. Global Connected Car Shipments Forecast Summary 2014, 2019, 2024 by Type of Connectivity (ml)
1.6.3. Global Smartphone Shipment Forecast Summary 2014, 2019, 2024
1.6.4. Global Tablet Shipment Forecast Summary 2014, 2019, 2024
1.6.5. Global Oil Price Forecast Summary 2014, 2019, 2024
1.7. Regional Connected Car Market Size Forecast Summary 2014, 2019, 2024
1.7.1. Regional Connected Car Market Forecasts Summary 2014, 2019, 2024 by Type of Connectivity
1.7.2. Regional Connected Car Markets Forecasts Summary 2014, 2019, 2024 by Service Provider
1.7.3. Regional Connected Car Shipments Forecast Summary 2014, 2019, 2024
2. Introduction to the Connected Car Market
2.1 Connected Car Market Definition
2.1.1 Connected Car Market Forecast Breakdown
2.2 Connected Car Market Segmentation
2.2.1 Connected Car Market Segmentation Overview-By the Type of Connectivity
220.127.116.11 Embedded Solutions Submarket
18.104.22.168.1 Why the Level of Penetration of Embedded Solutions in Low
22.214.171.124 Integrated Solutions Submarket
126.96.36.199 Tethered Solutions Submarket
188.8.131.52.1 Why Tethered Solutions Will Decrease in the Future
2.2.2 Connected Car Market Segmentation Overview-By Service Provider
184.108.40.206 Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Hardware Submarket
220.127.116.11 Aftermarket Hardware Submarket
18.104.22.168 Telematics Services Hardware Submarket
22.214.171.124 Connectivity Hardware Submarket
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/automobiles-market-research-reports/the-connected-car-market-2014-2024-telematics-for-in-vehicle-safety-security-and-infotainment.html
Related link : www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/automobiles.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.