Dec 28, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''The Energy
Storage Technologies (EST) Market 2013-2023" provides detailed CAPEX
(USD) projections for the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers
and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
Energy storage technologies (EST) are becoming increasingly important for improving the efficiency of electricity grid systems. With an ever larger share of power generation coming from intermittent renewable energy sources, rising commodity prices and escalating energy peak demand in high-growth economies, EST are under the spotlight as potential game changers in the management of power transmission and distribution. At present, only some EST are commercially viable; yet, visiongain expects the market to see exponential growth in the next ten years, led by technological, economic and political factors already in action.
Visiongain calculates that the 2013 global EST market will be worth $4,033m in
sales value, project CAPEX and RD&D funds. This includes the market estimates
for pumped hydro storage, grid-scale battery, compressed air energy storage (CAES),
thermal storage, flywheel, ultracapacitor systems and other niche EST currently
at their early development stage.
Why you should buy The Energy Storage Technologies (EST) Market 2013-2023
What is the future of the energy storage technologies (EST) market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities
or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from
2013-2023 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses
technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global energy storage technologies (EST) market forecasts and analysis
from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you
exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed CAPEX (USD) projections for the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2013-2023, our new study shows current market data, and market shares for each technology submarket and 11 leading national markets.
• You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 252-page report provides 174 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the current and future energy storage technologies (EST) market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the EST sector
• Understand what thought leaders are thinking. These leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this knowledge
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the energy storage technologies sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcripts of three exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
- Tim Hennessy, Executive Vice President at Deeya Electric
- Bret Adams, Director of Business Development at EnerVault
- Mr Michael Sund, Vice President-Communications and Investor Relations at Maxwell Technologies
• Learn about the market prospects for the leading technology types from 2013-2023
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
1.1 Global EST Market Overview
1.2 Benefits of This Report
1.3 Who is This Report For?
1.5 Global EST Market Forecast 2013-2023
1.6 EST Submarkets Forecast 2013-2023
1.7 Leading National EST Market Forecasts 2013-2023
2. Introduction to the Energy Storage Technologies Market
2.1 Energy Storage Technologies (EST) Market Definition
2.2 Energy Storage Technologies Market Structure Overview
2.3 A Background to Grid-Scale Energy Storage Technologies (EST)
2.4 Applications for Energy Storage Technologies (EST)
2.4.1 Power Generation Support - Load Levelling & Grid Stabilisation
2.4.2 Renewable Energy Integration
2.4.3 Transmission & Distribution Support
2.4.4 Distributed Power Generation and End-User Support
2.5 The Different Energy Storage Technologies (EST)
2.5.1 Electrochemical Batteries
2.5.2 Pumped Hydro Storage (PHS)
2.5.3 Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES)
2.5.6 Thermal Storage
2.5.7 Other Forms of EST: Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage (SMES), Hydrogen Storage and Liquid Nitrogen
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/energy-market-research-reports/the-energy-storage-technologies-estmarket-2013-2023.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.