Dec 28, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''The Flat Glass Market 2013-2023 - Opportunities in Construction, Automotive & Solar Energy" provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
Despite the slowdown of mature economies such as North America and Europe, flat glass demand continues to rise due to key global trends. Flat glass plays a unique role in reducing greenhouse gas emissions, in mitigating the effects of climate change, as well as energy conservation through high-performance architectural glass products. Architects are now taking into account environmental factors and incorporating more energy efficient products into building new infrastructures, supported further by tougher government legislations, and building regulations.
The flat glass market has also benefitted from volume growth in the automotive
industry driven by; aesthetics, increased complexity and functionality.
Additionally, the rising significance of glass in the solar energy market for
renewable energy, and other markets such as; electronics, telecommunications,
optical, healthcare and aerospace, will continue to produce opportunities for
glass consumption. As a consequence, the global flat glass market is poised to
outpace GDP growth for the next 10 years, and visiongain has assessed that the
value of the global flat glass market in 2013 will reach $77.74bn.
Why you should buy The Flat Glass Market 2013-2023: Opportunities in Construction, Automotive & Solar Energy
What is the future of the flat glass market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new flat glass market report you will discover forecasts from 2013-2023 at the global, submarket, and regional level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the flat glass sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
We guarantee that you will receive key information benefiting you in the following way
• View global flat glass market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 to keep
your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2013-2023, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss out on crucial information? This comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 171 page report provides 127 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the current and future flat glass market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the flat glass sector
• Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this knowledge
- By reading the exclusive expert interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the flat glass sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcript of the exclusive expert opinion interview from a leading industry specialist informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
- Asahi India Glass Limited (AIS)
• Discover sales predictions for the key flat glass end use submarkets from 2013-2023
- What are the secrets of the flat glass industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
- Stay informed about the potential for each of these flat glass submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023.
- Building and Construction flat glass submarket forecast 2013-2023
- Automotive flat glass submarket forecast 2013-2023
- Other speciality applications flat glass submarket forecast 2013-2023
• Understand the prospects for the regional flat glass markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for flat glass companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 for 8 leading regional markets, and rest of the world which includes insights into the growing Indian, and Middle East and North African flat glass markets.
- China Flat Glass Market Forecast 2013-2023
- Europe Flat Glass Market Forecast 2013-2023
- North America Flat Glass Market Forecast 2013-2023
- Russia Flat Glass Market Forecast 2013-2023
- Japan Flat Glass Market Forecast 2013-2023
- Brazil Flat Glass Market Forecast 2013-2023
- South America (excluding Brazil) Flat Glass Market Forecast 2013-2023
- Southeast Asia Flat Glass Market Forecast 2013-2023
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) issues influencing industry advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competitive advantages of the emerging market economies
- Demographic changes
- A highly concentrated and mature market
- Sustainability and recyclability of glass
- Issues surrounding a highly energy intensive and capital intensive market
- Increasing demand for advanced and specialized products
- New legislations and regulations
- Raw materials and energy prices volatility
• Identify who the leading companies are in the flat glass industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the flat glass industry are strong, and from 2013 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 18 leading flat glass companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. (AGC),
- Nippon Sheet Glass Company Ltd. (NSG)
- Guardian Industries
- Trakya Cam Sanayii A.S., (including Sisecam Group)
- Taiwan Glass Industrial Corporation (TGI)
- Fuyao Glass Industries Group
- PPG Industries
- Central Glass Co., Ltd.
- CSG Holding Ltd. (CSG)
- Corning Incorporated
- Samsung Corning Precision Glass
- Cardinal Glass Industries
- Interpane Glas Industrie AG
- Sangalli Group
- Polytronix Inc.
- Xinyi Glass Holdings Ltd.
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
1.1 Flat Glass Global Market Overview
1.2 Benefits of This Report
1.3 Who is This Report For?
1.5 Global Flat Glass Market Forecast 2013-2023
1.6 Flat Glass Submarket Forecasts 2013-2023
1.7 Regional Flat Glass Markets Forecast 2013-2023
2. Introduction to the Flat Glass Market
2.1 Flat Glass Market Structure Overview
2.2 Flat Glass Raw Material Composition
2.3 Learn About the Various Flat Glass Manufacturing Processes
2.3.1 The Sheet Glass Manufacturing Process
2.3.2 The Rolled Glass Manufacturing Process
2.3.3 The Float Glass Manufacturing Process
2.4 How Economical is it to Run a Float Plant?
2.5 The Applications of Flat Glass
3. Analysis of the Global Flat Glass Market 2013-2023
3.1 How Does Flat Glass Demand Perform Against GDP Growth?
3.2 Learn About the Competitive Flat Glass Environment
3.3 Global Flat Glass Market Production and Consumption Outlook 2013-2023
3.4 How Will the Global Flat Glass Market Perform Over the Next 10 Years?
3.5 Read About the Key Trends Currently Observed in the Global Flat Glass Market
3.6 What are the Key Drivers & Restraints of the Global Flat Glass Market?
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.