• The Future of the Wine Market in Egypt to 2017 is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the Wine market in Egypt.
• The report presents detailed data on the Wine consumption trends in Egypt, providing historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, alcoholic strength (Fortified Wine), price segment (Still Wine), brand share data and distribution channel data.
• This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modelling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for the Wine sales overall and to know which categories and segments are in the ascendency in the coming years.
• This report provides authoritative and granular detail of the Wine market in Egypt; and in doing so fills the gaps in marketers’ understanding of market trends and the components of change causing them.
• Based upon extensive secondary research, this report provides comprehensive and granular insights that allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering three product segments that include: Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine, and Still Wine.
Detailed product sales segmentation for volumes is provided, including brand data (2009-12) and distribution channel data (2009-12), at the product category level.
Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends; from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
Reasons To Buy
The report provides a unique mix of highly granular market data, based upon detailed industry research, in order to offer a detailed insight into the trends and dynamics affecting Wine market in Egypt.
Custom segmentation of the market provides unique views and insights for marketers on the volume, brand and distribution data, to give unparalleled insight into the market.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 This report provides 2012 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2013 – 2017
1.2.2 Category Definitions
1.2.3 Distribution Channel Definitions
1.2.4 Price Segmentation Definitions
1.2.5 Alcoholic Strength Definitions
1.2.6 Volume Units and Aggregations
1.2.7 CAGR Definition and Calculation
1.2.8 Graphical representation of Brands
1.2.9 Exchange Rates
1.2.10 Methodology Summary
2 Egypt Wine Market Analysis, 2007–17
2.1 Wine Value Analysis, 2007–17
2.1.1 Overall Wine Market Value, 2007–17
2.1.2 Wine Market Value by Category, 2007–17
2.1.3 Market Growth Dynamics by Value – Wine, 2007–17
2.2 Wine Volume Analysis, 2007–17
2.2.1 Overall Wine Market Volume, 2007–17
2.2.2 Per-Capita Consumption - Wine, 2007–17
2.2.3 Wine Market Volume by Category, 2007–17
2.2.4 Market Growth Dynamics by Volume – Wine, 2007–17
3 Egypt Fortified Wine Market Analysis, 2007–17
3.1 Fortified Wine Value Analysis, 2007–17
3.1.1 Fortified Wine Market by Value, 2007–17
3.1.2 Fortified Wine Market Value by Segments, 2007–17
3.2 Fortified Wine Volume Analysis, 2007–17
3.2.1 Fortified Wine Market by Volume, 2007–17
3.2.2 Fortified Wine Market Volume by Segments, 2007–17
3.3 Market Growth Dynamics – Fortified Wine, 2007–17
3.3.1 Fortified Wine Market Growth Dynamics by Value, 2007–17
3.3.2 Fortified Wine Market Growth Dynamics by Volume, 2007–17
3.4 Port Wine Analysis, 2007–17
3.4.1 Port Wine Market by Value, 2007–17
3.4.2 Port Wine Market by Volume, 2007–17
3.5 Sherry Wine Analysis, 2007–17
3.5.1 Sherry Wine Market by Value, 2007–17
3.5.2 Sherry Wine Market by Volume, 2007–17
3.6 Fortified Wine by Alcoholic Strength, 2007–17
3.7 Fortified Wine Brand Analysis, 2009–12
3.8 Fortified Wine Distribution Channel Analysis, 2009–12
4 Egypt Sparkling Wine Market Analysis, 2007–17
4.1 Sparkling Wine Value Analysis, 2007–17
4.1.1 Sparkling Wine Market by Value, 2007–17
4.1.2 Sparkling Wine Market Value by Segments, 2007–17
4.2 Sparkling Wine Volume Analysis, 2007–17
4.2.1 Sparkling Wine Market by Volume, 2007–17
4.2.2 Sparkling Wine Market Volume by Segments, 2007–17
4.3 Market Growth Dynamics – Sparkling Wine, 2007–17
4.3.1 Sparkling Wine Market Growth Dynamics by Value, 2007–17
4.3.2 Sparkling Wine Market Growth Dynamics by Volume, 2007–17
4.4 Cava Wine Analysis, 2007–17
4.4.1 Cava Wine Market by Value, 2007–17
4.4.2 Cava Wine Market by Volume, 2007–17
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/alcoholic-drinks-market-research-report/the-future-of-the-wine-market-in-egypt-to-2017.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.