Dec 30, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''The
Homeland Security Market 2013-2023: Aviation, Mass Transit, Maritime,
Infrastructure, Cyber, CBRN, Border, CTI & Public Safety" provides
an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the
homeland security market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and
]Visiongain's landmark 553 page report The Homeland Security Market 2013-2023: Aviation, Mass Transit, Maritime, Infrastructure, Cyber, CBRN, Border, CTI & Public Safety is one of the most definitive and comprehensive reports on the homeland security sector. This detailed report forecasts 27 national markets with 9 submarket forecasts within each individual national market, providing the reader with extremely thorough market analysis.
The homeland security market is expected to record sustained growth throughout the forecast period 2013-2023. Of course, the sheer range and diversity of the homeland security market analysed within this comprehensive report (across 27 national markets and 9 submarkets in each national market) demonstrates significant regional variations, but this should not discount the impressive growth prospects that exist for homeland security spending both in mature and developing markets. While defence spending falls in many developed markets, homeland security spending is expected to record continually impressive growth; the effect of unsecured spaces for public safety, national security, and economic order all combine to ensure that the continued threat will mandate significant spending in order to counter this threat. In other markets, the dual use of homeland security for establishing public order will also lead to sustained spending across a range of submarkets. Visiongain has assessed that global homeland security spending will reach an impressive $249.43bn in 2013.
A significant range of historical developments have conditioned the growth of the homeland security market, which essentially crystallised following the terrorist attacks on the US in September 2001, while it is expected that newer factors will become increasingly prominent in the market as the forecast develops. The emergence of new technologies, particularly surveillance and access based systems, is expected to represent a major prospect while the importance of major international sporting and political events are similarly expected to provide significant boosts throughout the forecast period. All of these factors, and many more besides, will continue to provide funding opportunities throughout the forecast period.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's The Homeland Security Market 2013-2023: Aviation, Mass Transit, Maritime, Infrastructure, Cyber, CBRN, Border, CTI & Public Safety report is one of the most thorough and exhaustive commercially available report on the homeland security sector. It includes forecasting across 27 leading national markets, ranging from the US to Nigeria, and includes detailed analysis of these markets - not solely in terms of a market overview, but with individual submarket forecasts including full analysis of the security environment in these societies and considers how these may affect the market throughout the forecast period.
Our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and leading national markets forecasts from 2013-2023 - all identifying strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy The Homeland Security Market 2013-2023: Aviation, Mass Transit, Maritime, Infrastructure, Cyber, CBRN, Border, CTI & Public Safety
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the homeland security market
- The report comprises 553 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 326 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the HLS market
• Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this.
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the HLS sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview from a leading industry specialist informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- QinetiQ Optasense, Mr Magnus McEwen-King, CEO
• View global market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the homeland security market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023. These submarket forecasts are at the global level as well as for each of the individual 27 national markets.
- Aviation Security
- Mass Transit Security
- Maritime Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Cyber Security
- CBRN Security
- Border Security
- Counter-Threat Intelligence
- Public Safety & Emergency Response
• Learn about the opportunities in each of the 27 leading national market with forecasts between 2013-2023. Each of these 27 national market forecasts also includes 9 individual submarkets forecasts.
- People's Republic of China (PRC)
- Saudi Arabia
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Elbit Systems
- General Dynamics
- Lockheed Martin
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
- SWOT analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the market, revealing what drives and restrains the homeland security industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How The Homeland Security Market 2013-2023: Aviation, Mass Transit, Maritime, Infrastructure, Cyber, CBRN, Border, CTI & Public Safety report can benefit you
Visiongain's landmark report is for anyone requiring analysis of the global homeland security sector. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report The Homeland Security Market 2013-2023: Aviation, Mass Transit, Maritime, Infrastructure, Cyber, CBRN, Border, CTI & Public Safety.
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
1.1 Global Homeland Security Market Overview
1.2 Benefits of This Report
1.3 Who is This Report For?
1.5 Global Homeland Security Market Forecast 2013-2023
1.6 Homeland Security Submarket Forecasts 2013-2023
1.7 Leading Homeland Security National Market Forecasts 2013-2023
2. Introduction to the Global Homeland Security Market
2.1 Homeland Security - The Nature and History of the Threat
2.2 Homeland Security: The Historical and Current Response to the Threat
2.3 Defining The Homeland Security Market
2.4 Other Issues With Definition in the Global Homeland Security Market
2.5 Threats Driving the Homeland Security Market
2.5.1 Terrorism and Sabotage
2.5.2 Domestic Insurgency
2.5.3 Domestic Unrest
2.5.4 Theft and Piracy
2.5.6 Environmental Threats
3. Global Homeland Security Market 2013-2023
3.1 The Global Homeland Security Market Forecast 2013-2023
3.2 The Global Homeland Security Market Analysis 2013-2023
3.3 Global Homeland Security Drivers & Restraints
3.4 The Global Homeland Security Market Forecast 2013-2023
3.5 The Global Homeland Security Market Growth Rates
3.6 Fastest Growing Leading National Homeland Security Markets
3.6.1 Fastest Growing Leading National Homeland Security Markets 2013-2023
3.6.2 Fastest Growing Leading National Homeland Security Markets 2013-2018
3.6.3 Fastest Growing Leading National Homeland Security Markets 2018-2023
3.7 Fastest Growing Homeland Security Submarkets
3.7.1 Fastest Growing Homeland Security Submarkets 2013-2023
3.7.2 Fastest Growing Homeland Security Submarkets 2013-2018
3.7.3 Fastest Growing Homeland Security Submarkets 2018-2023
3.8 Leading National Homeland Security Markets Share Forecast 2013-2023
3.9 Homeland Security Submarket Share Forecasts 2013-2023
3.10 Cumulative Value of the Homeland Security Leading National Markets 2013-2023
3.11 Cumulative Value of the Homeland Security Submarkets 2013-2023
3.12 Cumulative Value of the Leading National Homeland Security Markets 2013-2023
3.13 Cumulative Value of the Homeland Security Submarkets 2013-2023 4. Global Homeland Security Submarkets 2013-2023
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/security-market-research-reports/the-homeland-security-market-2013-2023-aviation-mass-transit-maritime-infrastructure-cyber-cbrn-border-cti-public-safety.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.