Dec 30, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''The
Marine Seismic Equipment and Acquisition Markets 2013-2023 : Offshore Seismic
Survey Contracts for Oil & Gas E&P; 2D, 3D & 4C Vessels & Equipment"provides
detailed separate capital expenditure projections for marine seismic equipment
and marine seismic acquisition, both with in-depth treatment of the commercial
drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
marine seismic equipment and acquisition will enjoy positive growth over the
next five years. The same will be true in the longer term. The cautiousness of
the industry, new technological development, efficiencies and a movement toward
production-stage seismic will enable capital expenditure to enjoy less
volatility as a leading-edge E&P spending indicator. Multi-client surveys and
emerging deepwater prospects, including offshore gas discoveries, provide
variables that ensure the future of capital expenditure in both global market
spaces - equipment and acquisition - remains multi-faceted. As a consequence,
visiongain has assessed that the value of the global seismic equipment market in
2013 will reach $1,040.5m, whilst the acquisition market will see spending of
Why you should buy The Marine Seismic Equipment and Acquisition Markets 2013-2023: Offshore Seismic Survey Contracts for Oil & Gas E&P; 2D, 3D & 4C Vessels & Equipment
What is the future of capital expenditure on marine seismic equipment and acquisition? How will they differ from one another? What influence will the oil price have on E&P capital expenditure and these offshore market segments going forward? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains both quantitative and qualitative content delivering solid conclusions about future spending and market trends that will benefit your analysis and illustrate new opportunities and potential revenue streams that will help you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover informative forecasts from 2013-2023. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected vessel deliveries. Read on to discover the prospects for the marine seismic equipment and acquisition sectors and to find out what the future market prospects are.
We guarantee that you will receive the following key data which will inform and
benefit your future strategy
• View global marine seismic equipment and acquisition market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed separate capital expenditure projections for marine seismic equipment and marine seismic acquisition, both with in-depth treatment of the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2013-2023, our new study shows current market data and market shares, year-on-year, for the next decade.
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments that will shape the future of this market going forward.
• Why struggle and waste time finding key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 150 page report provides 77 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the current and future marine seismic equipment and acquisition markets prospects.
- Our in-depth analysis will communicate to you clearly, with highly insightful information about these market spaces.
- You will also gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the marine seismic sector.
• Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Industry leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this knowledge base
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with industry developments. Don't miss this knowledge. Don't fall behind.
- Read the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading companies within the sector, deepening your understanding of this market and allowing you to assess prospects for investment. The two companies interviewed are:
- Dolphin Geophysical
• Learn about the CAPEX prospects for a range of seismic equipment and acquisition types between 2013-2023
- What are the secrets of the marine seismic industry's success? How will each equipment submarket expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and allow you more industry influence. Find out where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
- How much will be spent on marine seismic equipment? How much marine seismic acquisition will there be? How much will this acquisition be worth and where? These are some of the questions that our report answers.
- Discover the direction and reasons for spending on marine seismic between 2013 and 2023. These forecasts will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities.
- You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2013 to 2023 for two global markets and five equipment submarkets:
- Global marine seismic equipment market, with individualised forecasts and analysis for the following submarkets:
- 3D seismic vessels and equipment forecast 2013-2023.
- Seismic streamers and associated command and control systems forecast 2013-2023.
- 4C seismic equipment forecast 2013-2023.
- Seismic Sources and Associated Coordination Systems forecast 2013-2023.
- 2D seismic vessels and equipment forecast 2013-2023.
- Global marine seismic acquisition market 2013-2023.
- You will also be able to examine detailed tables of orders for 3D marine seismic vessels and future order outlook given recent M&A activity.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues affecting the industry today and moving forward. Discover what the present and future outlook for businesses within marine seismic will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
- The strength of the oil price determinant
- Emergence of new acquisition types
- Evolution of technology
- Efficiency gains within the industry
- The current order book for marine seismic vessels
- The outlook for future deliveries
- Supply and demand dynamics on vessel utilisation
- Competition from new product and acquisition types
- The business model of leading players and the culture of the industry
- E&P CAPEX market determinant
- Regional marine seismic acquisition trends
• Discover who the leading companies are in the marine seismic industry with revealing market share data
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies central to the operation and future of the marine seismic industry. This report explores and analyses the activities of these companies. See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the marine seismic industry are more consistent and predictable than in the past, and from 2013 the sector holds unique opportunities for revenue growth and exposure to the upstream oil and gas sector. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors and rising companies.
• Our work explains the market potential, helping you stay ahead.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 6 leading marine seismic operators examining their capabilities, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook. The six companies are as follows:
- WesternGeco (Schlumberger)
- Seabird Exploration
- Dolphin Geophysical
- The report also individual profiles multi-client survey companies
- Market share data is provided for:
- Leading 6 Marine Seismic Vessel Operators: Publicly Listed Non-state Owned Companies (Vessel Share %)
- Leading 11 Marine Seismic Vessel Operators: (Vessel Share %)
- 30 other active companies within the sector are also identified.
• Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of both the marine seismic equipment and acquisition markets
- The Marine Seismic Equipment and Acquisition Markets 2013-2023: Offshore Seismic Survey Contracts for Oil & Gas E&P; 2D, 3D & 4C Vessels & Equipment report provides impartial marine seismic sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages. Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and detailed company profiles of leading seismic vessel operators will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain advantage over your competitors.
- With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from exclusive interviews with Dolphin Geophysical and TGS are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves a proprietary blend of primary and secondary sources providing a solid grounding for informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global and submarket forecasts from 2013-2023.
How The Marine Seismic Equipment and Acquisition Markets 2013-2023: Offshore Seismic Survey Contracts for Oil & Gas E&P; 2D, 3D & 4C Vessels & Equipment report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the marine seismic equipment and acquisition markets. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where capital expenditure growth is likely and where a nuanced engagement with this multi-faceted market can reap reward. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analysis and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order our report The Marine Seismic Equipment and Acquisition Markets 2013-2023: Offshore Seismic Survey Contracts for Oil & Gas E&P; 2D, 3D & 4C Vessels & Equipment. Avoid missing out - order our report now.
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
1.1 The Marine Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Markets 2013-2023
1.2 Benefits of This Report
1.3 Who is This Report For?
1.4 Methodology and Market Definition
1.5 Marine Seismic Equipment Market Forecast 2013-2023
1.6 Marine Seismic Acquisition Market Forecasts 2013-2023
2. Introduction to the Marine Seismic Equipment and Acquisition Markets
2.1 Marine Seismic Equipment Market Definition
2.2 Marine Seismic Acquisition Market Definition
2.3 Types of Marine Seismic Equipment and Acquisition
2.3.1 2D Seismic Acquisition and Equipment
2.3.2 3D Seismic Vessels and Acquisition
2.3.3 4D Seismic Acquisition
2.3.4 Wide Azimuth and Rich Azimuth Marine Seismic Acquisition
2.3.5 4C Equipment and Acquisition
2.4 Marine Seismic Sources and Source Vessels
2.5 Marine Seismic Sensors - Streamers and Ocean Bottom Methods
2.6 Shallow Water Transition Zone (SWTZ) Marine Seismic
2.7 Marine Seismic Equipment and Acquisition Markets Structure Overview
2.8 Exploration Phase Seismic versus Production Phase Seismic
2.9 Multi-Client Seismic Services (MCS)
2.10 Cyclical Nature of 3D Seismic Market
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/oil-and-gas-market-research-reports/the-marine-seismic-equipment-and-acquisition-markets-2013-2023-offshore-seismic-survey-contracts-for-oil-gas-e-p-2d-3d-4c-vessels-equipment.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.