Feb 7 , 2014 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''Total S.A., Company Intelligence Report" which provides detailed analysis on the company’s overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
Total S.A. (Total) is an integrated oil and gas company, involved in multiple businesses such as the exploration, development and production of crude oil, natural gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG), refining, marketing and the trading and shipping of crude oil and petroleum products. Total is also involved in power generation and renewable energy sectors and it holds equity stakes in coal mines. The company’s business is divided into three segments; upstream, refining & chemicals and supply & marketing.
The upstream segment includes exploration and production (E&P) operations, primarily located in Africa (Nigeria, Angola, the Republic of Congo, Gabon, Libya, Algeria and Cameroon), Asia/Far East (Australia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand and Brunei), North America (Canada and the US), the Middle East (Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen, Oman, Iran and Syria), South America (Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Trinidad & Tobago and Colombia) and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) (Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Russia). This segment also includes the gas and power division of the company, which handles the transport, trading and marketing activities for natural gas, LNG and electricity. Total is engaged in the shipping and trading of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), production, trading and marketing of coal and generation of power from power plants based on natural gas/renewable energy. It is also involved in various research and development (R&D) activities for alternate energy sources, such as solar energy, biofuels, nuclear energy, energy storage, carbon capture/storage and gas technologies.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company’s
overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new
ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report’s SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company’s crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company’s producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company’s exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company’s recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company’s status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company’s performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company’s historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies’ existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/oil-and-gas-market-research-reports/total-sa-company-intelligence-report.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.