In addition to documenting the development of the market value from 2008 to
2012, the report also divides it for the most recent year between four key
segments: between small companies with an annual turnover of less than EUR 5
million and larger companies with a turnover above this threshold; between
single-risk and annual policies; between export and domestic trade credit
insurance; and between protection acquired for political risks and cover bought
for business risks.
These unique market splits are based in part on a survey of leading brokers of trade credit insurance in Switzerland. This same survey also identifies the underwriters of this type of cover used by brokers on a regular basis, gives an input into Finaccord's estimates for the market shares of underwriters and brokers of trade credit insurance in Switzerland, provides a basis for commentary surrounding distribution channels used for this type of policy, and informs Finaccord's forecasts for the Swiss market value through to 2016.
Key features of this report include:
- quantification of the market size for trade credit insurance in Switzerland: how much is the market worth, how has it developed since 2008 and how does it break down into key segments?
- presentation of the actual or estimated market shares of both brokers and underwriters of trade credit insurance in 2012 based on both the broker survey and other available data sources;
- audit of the frequency of usage of underwriters by major brokers of trade credit insurance in Switzerland: to what extent are competitors effectively challenging the main incumbent underwriters?
- availability of an accompanying PartnerBASE™ dataset that logs partnerships for trade credit insurance identified by Finaccord across a combined total of over 30 leading banks and major trade associations;
- forecasts for the market for trade credit insurance in Switzerland and how it will split between domestic and export trade credit cover: what is this sector likely to look like in 2016?
0.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
What is this report about?
Several factors underpin the rationale for the production of this study
There are several distribution channel options in addition to brokers
Globally, trade credit insurers cover over EUR 1 trillion of commercial credit exposures
The report provides a standardised analysis of important metrics for trade credit insurance
Market data analysis
Trade credit insurance
Single-risk and annual policies
Export and domestic policies
Political and business risks
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/insurance-market-research-report/trade-credit-insurance-in-switzerland.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.