“Traditional Wound Management Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018” provides key market data on the Traditional Wound Management market in the BRICS countries. The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within three market categories – Gauzes, Sponges and Bandages. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Traditional Wound Management market in each of the aforementioned countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary
databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s
team of industry experts.
The emerging economies, comprising China, India, Brazil, Russia and South Africa, with a significantly large pool of under-served patients, represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world’s most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older—a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It’s estimated that shortly after 2020, India’s population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
- Market size data for Traditional Wound Management market categories – Gauzes,
Sponges and Bandages.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the three market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Traditional Wound Management market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Traditional Wound Management market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include Cremer SA, Paul Hartmann AG, Johnson & Johnson, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Covidien plc, Molnlycke Health Care AB, Hollister Incorporated and Synergy Health plc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and
segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Traditional Wound Management competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Paul Hartmann AG
Johnson & Johnson
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Molnlycke Health Care AB
Synergy Health plc
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Introduction 13
2.1 What is This Report About? 13
3 Traditional Wound Management in BRICS 14
3.1 Traditional Wound Management, BRICS, Overall Revenue ($m), USD Constant, 2004-2018 14
3.2 Traditional Wound Management, BRICS, Company share (2010-2011) 19
4 Traditional Wound Management In Brazil 21
4.1 Traditional Wound Management, Brazil, Overall Revenue ($m), USD Constant, 2004-2018 21
4.2 Sponges In Brazil 26
4.2.1 Sponges, Brazil, Overall Revenue (2004-2018) 26
4.2.2 Sponges, Brazil, Overall Volume (2004-2018) 28
4.2.3 Sponges, Brazil, Average Price (2004-2018) 30
4.3 Gauzes In Brazil 31
4.3.1 Gauzes, Brazil, Overall Revenue (2004-2018) 31
4.3.2 Gauzes, Brazil, Overall Volume (2004-2018) 33
4.3.3 Gauzes, Brazil, Average Price (2004-2018) 35
4.4 Bandages In Brazil 36
4.4.1 Bandages, Brazil, Overall Revenue (2004-2018) 36
4.4.2 Bandages, Brazil, Overall Volume (2004-2018) 38
4.4.3 Bandages, Brazil, Average Price (2004-2018) 40
4.5 Traditional Wound Management, Brazil, Distribution Share (2010-2011) 41
4.6 Traditional Wound Management, Brazil, Company Share (2010-2011) 42
For more information kindly visit :
Traditional Wound Management Market Outlook in BRICS
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Our Blogs: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.