Dec 09, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Traumatic Brain Injury - Pipeline Review, H2 2013' also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Traumatic Brain Injury. Traumatic Brain Injury - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for
Traumatic Brain Injury.
- A review of the Traumatic Brain Injury products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Traumatic Brain Injury pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under
development for Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Traumatic Brain Injury pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Lixte Biotechnology Holdings, Inc.
Neuren Pharmaceuticals Limited
Paladin Labs Inc.
RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Transition Therapeutics Inc.
Stem Cell Therapeutics Corp.
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB
Remedy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ferrer Internacional S.A.
Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc.
KYORIN Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
M's Science Corporation
Encore Therapeutics Inc.
NeuroHealing Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Sinapis Pharma, Inc
BHR Pharma, LLC.
Table of contents :
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 7
Traumatic Brain Injury Overview 8
Therapeutics Development 9
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Traumatic Brain Injury 9
Traumatic Brain Injury Therapeutics under Development by Companies 11
Traumatic Brain Injury Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 15
Late Stage Products 17
Comparative Analysis 17
Mid Clinical Stage Products 18
Comparative Analysis 18
Early Clinical Stage Products 19
Comparative Analysis 19
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products 20
Comparative Analysis 20
Traumatic Brain Injury Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 21
Traumatic Brain Injury Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 24
Companies Involved in Traumatic Brain Injury Therapeutics Development 25
Athersys, Inc. 26
Euroscreen S.A. 27
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. 28
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. 29
Neuralstem, Inc. 30
Lixte Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. 31
Lpath, Inc. 32
Neuren Pharmaceuticals Limited 33
Paladin Labs Inc. 34
RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. 35
Transition Therapeutics Inc. 36
Stem Cell Therapeutics Corp. 37
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB 38
D-Pharm Ltd. 39
ALSP, Inc. 40
Remedy Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 41
PsychoGenics, Inc. 42
Ferrer Internacional S.A. 43
Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 44
NeuroNascent, Inc. 45
vasopharm GmbH 46
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. 47
SanBio, Inc. 48
KYORIN Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. 49
M's Science Corporation 50
Encore Therapeutics Inc. 51
NeuroHealing Pharmaceuticals Inc. 52
Sinapis Pharma, Inc 53
BHR Pharma, LLC. 54
FCB-Pharmicell Co.,Ltd. 55
Cognosci, Inc. 56
STATegics, Inc. 57
Traumatic Brain Injury - Therapeutics Assessment 58
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 58
Assessment by Combination Products 59
Assessment by Route of Administration 60
Assessment by Molecule Type 62
Drug Profiles 64
MultiStem - Drug Profile 64
Lpathomab - Drug Profile 67
DP-b99 - Drug Profile 68
RGN-352 - Drug Profile 71
Oxycyte - Drug Profile 73
NNI-370 - Drug Profile 75
VAS-203 - Drug Profile 76
NH-001 - Drug Profile 77
cutamesine - Drug Profile 79
NNZ-2566 - Drug Profile 81
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Healthcare-market-research-reports/Traumatic-Brain-Injury-Pipeline-Review-H2-2013.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.