Bharatbook announces a report on “Travel and Tourism in Chile to 2020”. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
After sluggish growth over the last two years (0.6% in 2013 and 2.7% in 2014), Chile’s inbound tourism registered a strong increase of 21.9% in 2015. The growth was primarily driven by the influx of tourists from Argentina to watch the 2015 Copa America football championship, increased air connectivity, and simplification of visa rules. International arrivals are expected to grow at an average annual rate of 6.09% over the forecast period (2016-2020) to reach six million by 2020.
- In a move to implement an economically viable and sustainable business model, Sky Airlines which started as a hybrid carrier offering services of full-service airline at low-cost structure is now operating as a low-cost carrier. The airline is charging for luggage, food served on board, and booking seats near emergency doors
- In the wake of growing threats from online booking platforms such as Airbnb, the Federation of Tourism Companies of Chile and Hoteliers of Chile appealed to the government saying that these platforms are involved in unfair competition. They demanded that those who hire out private rooms should comply with the same conditions expected of hotels, camping sites, hostels, and other forms of tourist lodging
Travel and Tourism in Chile to 2020 - provides detailed information on the country’s tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Chilean Travel & Tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories, such as accommodation, sightseeing entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries, and others
- Analysis of trips by purpose and mode of transport, and expenditure across various categories including domestic, inbound, and outbound tourism, with analysis using similar metrics
- Analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries by customer type - leisure and business travelers
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Chile’s Travel & Tourism sector
• Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
• Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Related Reports: Tourism Market Research Reports
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.bharatbook.com
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.