Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on " Travel and Tourism in Qatar to 2018”, provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors, with values for both the 2009–2013 review period and the 2014–2018 forecast period
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Qatari travel and tourism
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Qatar for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline and hotel markets
The Qatari travel and tourism sector is still developing. With 2.6 million inbound tourists, 66.0% of visits were for business purposes in 2013. The number of domestic trips increased from 409,954 in 2009 to 530,686 in 2013, while the number of international trips rose from 1.5 million in 2009 to 2.6 million in 2013 − mostly due to tourists from Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries. Since Qatari’s hold the highest GDP purchasing power parity (PPP) per capita in the world, outbound trips grew from 1.4 million in 2009 to 1.8 million in 2013. Tourism development over the forecast period (2014−2018) will be primarily driven by regional and international promotions, government efforts to develop tourism infrastructure and the expansion of flight routes by Qatar Airways.
This report provides an extensive analysis related to the tourism demands and flows in Qatar:
details historical values for the Qatari tourism sector for 2009–2013, along
with forecast figures for 2014–2018
- It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors, with values for both the 2009–2013 review period and the 2014–2018 forecast period
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecasts of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in Qatar.
Reasons To Buy
strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to
the Qatari travel and tourism sector.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Qatari travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
- Qatar’s government is focusing on improving tourism infrastructure, and plans to finish many projects by 2020 through an investment of US$210 billion. These infrastructural developments are part of the Qatar National Vision 2030 strategy which aims to diversify projects associated with the 2022 Fifa World Cup to stimulate economic growth.
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/travel-tourism-market-research-reports-509532/travel-tourism-qatar.html
Related Reports : https://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/service-industry.html
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.