It includes the following unique features:
- data spanning 2008 to 2012 for the underlying travel market with segmentations by type of journey (between holiday and business trips) and with related commentary concerning the popularity of different overseas destinations;
- data for the size of the market for stand-alone travel insurance and assistance in Bahrain between 2008 and 2012 in terms of premiums and policies, with a segmentation between single-trip and annual cover;
- analyses of the share of distribution relationships of travel insurance providers split between travel trade, transportation and financial organisations, based on a primary survey of over 70 actual and potential distributors of stand-alone travel policies;
- a review of other direct and affinity distribution channels used in Bahrain, including cover packaged with payment cards and bank accounts as well as automotive clubs, direct sales, online aggregators and brokers, other online brands and retailers;
- forecasts to 2016 for both the underlying travel market and for the size of the market for stand-alone travel insurance and assistance in terms of premiums and policies, with the same segmentations as those specified above for the period from 2008 to 2012.
The report is accompanied by an Excel PartnerBASE™ dataset that details the travel insurance partnerships of each of the travel trade, transportation and financial organisations covered, plus a convenient market data annexe, also in Excel format. This annexe can be used as a convenient source of data already in Excel format which means that there is no need for users to re-enter data from the PDF report into their own Excel worksheets.
0.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
What is this report about?
This report builds upon Finaccord's ground-breaking studies of this topic in other regions
The survey includes more than 70 travel trade, transportation and financial organisations…
…and draws on an analysis of various travel benefits linked to banking products
Travel insurance and assistance: how it all fits together
The term 'travel insurance' can refer to protection from a heterogeneous range of risks…
...and assistance companies play a fundamental role in the global travel insurance industry
Terms and abbreviations
Types of packaged travel insurance and assistance
Currencies, exchange rates and inflation
2.0 MARKET ANALYSIS
Underlying foreign travel market
Residents of Bahrain undertake an estimated 0.7 million overnight trips every year…
…although the majority of these travellers do not go beyond the Middle East region
Market for travel insurance and assistance
In real terms, Bahrain's stand-alone travel insurance market is growing at nearly 18% per year…
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/insurance-market-research-report/travel-insurance-and-assistance-in-bahrain.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.